Always listen to Buck

And then two eyes behind him opened. He turned around and ran in front of me protectively. "Hello Rudy." And a huge dinosaur came out of the cave. I held tight onto Buck, as he held his knife ready. It roared. "Run!" Buck yelled and we did as we were told. Buck and I were separated as Rudy tried to bite us. He then approached us as we were cornered. "Over here, you colossal fossil! Looking for something?" "Buck! Stop provoking him!" I yelled. But he ignored me "Why don't you come and get it? To the cave go!" "Buck!" I yelled in terror. "Y/n. Cave!" He yelled and turned around.

Ellie ran to the cave and hide there with their baby, Then we quickly ran after Buck. I climbed up a tree and jumped from tree to tree when I arrived I noticed a terrifying scene. Rudy just opened his mouth ready to swallow Buck down and I grabbed a rope and swung myself a him throwing us both to the ground a few meters away from Rudy. He looked at me shocked but we didn't had much time since Rudy roared at us. Buck ran over to a field, dragging me along and made a few butterflies off so they're blocking Rudy's view. Manny and Diego then got a rope and bond it around his feet and I helped buck with a rope for his mouth. We swung it around His mouth and swung around his arms so he really couldn't move. Everyone pulled then together and Rudy fell right in front of us to the ground. "Better luck next time, snowflake." Buck said as he patted his head. "This isn't going to hold him long!" Buck yelled and we started running down the path. "Wait guys!" Sid yelled and when he ran after us he tripped over a rope and it broke. We all looked at them and then suddenly Rudy opened his eyes and started standing up. Buck stood in front of me with his arms protectively in front of us. Rudy was about to get Sid, when The other dinosaur arrived and kicked Rudy down into a huge grunt. The Dino's then approached Sid.

I looked at Buck, who stood there and watched after Rudy. "He's gone. What am I supposed to do now?" "That's easy." I said, and he turned around to face me. Behind me stood all the others. "Come with us, come with me, Buck." "You mean..up there?" He asked me. "Huh. I never thought of going back. I've been down here so long; it feels like up to me. I'm not sure if I can fit in up the anymore." He said as he turned around, looking at the paradise. I approached him and held his hand from behind. He turned around and looked right into my eyes. "So? Look at us. Do we look like a normal herd to you?" I asked and giggled. He smiled happily, grabbed me by my arms, spun me around and gave me a long kiss. I held onto his shoulders as he did so. We then separated when someone cleared their throat, and I looked away, embarrassed, while he smirked.

We then walked through the cave to get to the outside world. Ellie, Peaches and Manny walked in front. Sid behind them, Diego and then Buck and I, hand in hand. We crossed a dinosaur skeleton and Buck then stopped looking back. "So long, big guy." He said and put his sword into a stone. We then heard a roar, and everyone looked back. "That's our cue. Come on, Peaches." "He's alive." Buck spoke, looking at me. "Buck?" Diego asked who came back. "I gotta..." "Yeah." "Besides. This world should really stay down here. And I will have a loving partner with me." He said and put an arm around my shoulder. Diego looked at me, and I nodded. "Take care of them, Tiger." He said "Always listen to Buck." He said and ran after the others. I looked at Buck, and he smirked at me, grabbed his sword, grabbed me by my waist, and cut a rope, so we got thrown into the air. The skeleton crashed, and there no longer was a way to the dinosaur world.