6. Lusty Lemon Drop

Please note: I have taken Tiffany out of the last chapter due to it being unnecessary now 

****Rhea's POV****

I think if a situation like this had come later in this whole journey then it would have felt very different but right now I was very chilled about the whole situation

I think if a situation like this had come later in this whole journey then it would have felt very different but right now I was very chilled about the whole situation. I basically just had a front row seat to watch all the dates before I went on my own. 

Omar and Grace were up first and I'd love to say I got anything from watching that but I didn't. All I could really say was that they all seemed to be having a good time. 

"What do you think?" Wil asked Sean as they watched on. 

"She's a bit of me." He really was acting like a kid in a candy shop, probably forgetting that I was right behind him. "I'm excited."

"Focus on yourself." Nicole whispered as we focused on cutting up the fruit for my desert, neither of us trusted with any actual cooking. "Just enjoy yourself."

Nicole was the main course and you can see she just was not into it and I know that's probably because she just really likes Ciaran. Maybe I should have been paying more attention to Sean as he had his main course with Matilda but I can already tell he's going to be all over her. 

Due to my lack of cooking schools I'd gone with a fruit platter with some chocolate dipping bowls in the centre. It probably wasn't the most technical piece but it looked amazing if I do say so myself. 

"I hope you're ready for desert." I announced as I arrived at the table with the massive plate. 

"I am." Konnor stood and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before we both sat down. "I feel like I should start this whole thing by saying you are looking absolutely stunning tonight."

"Thank you so much. You look very nice as well."

"Thank you. I'm not going to lie though I can't wait for these strawberries." 

"I'm more of a banana girl."

"I bet you are." We both had a little taste of the food before going back into the conversation. 

"Tell me more about you then..."

"Well I'm 28 and I live in Cornwall." He told me. "Is that too old for you?"

"I don't think so, as long as you're not too old to handle me."

"Less of the old thank you." He teasingly scalded me. "I'd be more intrigued if you can handle me."

"I guess we'll have to find out. How long have you been single for?"

"I've been single for like a year and a half I think." He answered. "I've only had two relationships to be honest, the first when I was 26 and yeah..."

"I think we're quite similar, I would say I've only had one serious relationship and that was two years ago."

"Do you have a type?"