Prologue

Prologue

____Queen Emerly's Pov______

"Congratulations my Queen. You have just given birth to a baby girl." the nurse informed me.

She then handed me my sweet angel.

My husband, King Gale, sat beside me and watched our baby in awe. This was our first child and we hoped to have many more in the future.

The kingdom was small and everyone knew each other. Arranged marriages were key to the growth of our kingdoms. We lived in England and took very good care of our people. Just thinking about how kind our people were made me smile. 

"Honey, what shall we call our princess?" My husband asked me, watching me lovingly.

"She's such an angel. She's so innocent in all of this. Her name shall be Andrea, in honour of my late father, King Andrew and mother Queen Aria." I said with tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

 I was the last child of my parents. I was the fifteenth child. My parents had died of old age. By right, it was supposed to be the first child next in line for the throne but it was my parents will to have me rule over the kingdom, especially since King Gale wanted to marry me and his kingdom was strong at the time. I was sixteen when I married King Gale and he was twenty-three. My parents died when I was twenty and since then we've been married for seven years.

Normally, the rulers of any kingdom would begin to produce heirs immediately after marriage but King Gale and I had been in no rush, especially since I was young and still a child when I got married. He was a loving King and a patient man. I just hoped the man our daughter would be set to marry would be as kind as her father was to me.

Our kingdom had been threatened on numerous occasions to be seized by other rulers especially France and Germany but our people remained on our side, with our spies forever being faithful to the crown. 

Our baby, Princess Andrea, will be making history as her life is already set in stone and it has barely been two hours since she has entered this world.

_____

When King Gale and Queen Emerly sign a contract with their allies in Canada, King Zion and Queen Diane, for their daughter to marry their wealthy son, in accordance to traditions, they did not expect their daughter to fall in love with a commoner.

Princess Andrea is forced to flee for her life with her husband, as Prince Derek is planning to destroy everything Princess Andrea loved because she denied his marriage proposal.

Will Andrea ever reclaim her happiness?

What happens years after when Prince Derek has moved on?

What happens when they have children with different people?

Read to find out what happens.

This is the third book in the Castle Series.