Chapter 6- Promise Me

Chapter 6-  Promise Me

_______Daniel's POV_______

I was relaxing at home when there was a knock at the door. I ignored it but the knocking continued. I wonder who it could be?

I opened the door and it was my best friend, James.

"Hey, what's up dude?" he asked as he entered the apartment.

"Nothing much, just chilling." I said and went to the fridge to get a drink.

"So, you have been out of school the entire week and you're just chilling? We go back to America in the next two weeks and then we have to present our documentary on our time spent in Paris." he said and I just shrugged.

"What's going on Daniel? I've never seen you act like this before." he seemed genuinely worried about me and I scratched the back of my head nervously.

"Don't tell me you're still thinking about that girl. Dude, she was just using you. There were no strings attached." he explained to me and a pained look formed on my face.

"You don't get it. Why would a Princess do all that? Most of them have pride and would not dare come near a commoner, yet alone almost have sex with them." I said pissed off.

"She was drunk. What did you expect? She probably forgot about you and is moving on." he said and I sighed in defeat.

"Dude, I don't think I'm going back to America." I said sadly.

"What?" he exclaimed in shock watching me as if I had lost it .

"I think you should go take a shower and think things through because clearly you're not thinking straight. And you smell." He said blocking his nose .

"Whatever." I said and went to the bathroom cause I haven't showered since the incident with the Princess.

_______Princess Andrea's POV______

With a deep breath, I finally decided that it was now or never. I knocked on the door and a young blond man opened the door. He looked like he was in his early twenties and was very handsome.

"Can I help you?" he asked with a smirk as I stood there awkwardly.

"Umm, I think I have the wrong apartment." I said and turned around to leave.

" Wait. Who are you looking for?" he asked me.

"I don't know. It's stupid. He probably is in another apartment room or moved out already." I said exasperated.

I didn't even know his name. I was looking for a nameless guy but I would always recognise his face if I saw him anywhere. Was it Edward....Daren.....ughhhh. I couldn't remember.

"I'm James. My best friend, Daniel,  lives here and is currently in the shower. Why don't you come inside and have a seat. I'll call him for you and you'll see if he's the guy you're looking for." James said and after hesitating and having an internal conflict with myself, I agreed and entered the apartment.

________Daniel's POV_________

"Daniel, get out of the shower. You have a guest!" James shouted at me. I had been in the shower for about fifteen minutes just thinking about her. She told me her name was Anne but she turned out to be a Princess. She was so beautiful.

"Yeah. Give me five minutes." I responded.

It was probably one of the other guys who came over. What was the big deal? I got out of the shower and put a white towel around my waist. I left the bathroom and went to the living room.