Chapter 7- Losing you

Chapter 7- Losing You

_______Prince Derek's POV______

"Your majesty, we've searched all over Paris. The princess is nowhere to be found. No one has seen her. Maybe she did not come to France. Maybe she's in another country." the head of security informed me.

"And where else could she have possibly gone? The love of her life is in Paris." I said with disgust in my voice.

"Sir, we tried to locate him but when we got to his apartment, all his belongings were gone. The manager of the apartment said the boy left suddenly, as if he was running away. We have been given access to the security footage so we may be able to find out what happened." the security guard informed me.

"Well, what are you waiting for you imbecile? Let's go view the footage." I said storming out of the parlour I was in and going to the car which awaited me.

My guards analysed the black and white security footage but I was not able to get a clear image of the man Princess Andrea had run away with. However, I was able to get a clear picture of a young man who happened to visit the apartment earlier.

"Guards, find that man and bring him to me." I demanded and the guards immediately left for their man hunt.

Tsk...tsk....Princess Andrea, if only you knew what you have gotten yourself into. You would never disobey me. When I get my hands on you, not even God can save you. You will face my wrath and nothing will stop me.

______Half an hour later_________

I entered the warehouse and a young man was unconscious and tied up, his useless body had been thrown on some boxes. The warehouse stored used car parts and other equipment used for illegal activities.

"Remove his blindfold and wake him up." I instructed a guard and they did as they were told.

They roughly removed his blindfold and got some ice cold water which they threw on him.

The young man jolted up in shock, only to realise that he could not move.

"What's going on? Why can't I move? Is this some sort of prank?" he asked aloud as he looked around in panic.

I gave a slight nod to the guards and they began beating up the man and shouting at him to shut his mouth.

A guard handed me a knife and after the man cowered in fear, I began speaking.

"You should only speak when asked a question. Now, tell me your name and whose apartment you were at earlier today." I said passing my hand delicately on the knife, admiring it like it was a precious jewel.

The man looked up at me with his swollen eye and bloody face, his mouth glued shut.

"I'm going to give you one more chance to comply with me or I'll cut off you ear." I said threateningly and I saw the man gulp in fear.

"What does it matter to you? You're going to kill me anyway." the man said and I smirked at his bravery.

"No son. I won't kill you if you comply.I'll reward you handsomely. But if you withhold any information from me, I'm not going to kill you immediately. I'm going to torture you, mutilating every part of your body limb from limb, leaving you for days to suffer until you beg for me to end your pathetic life." I said and watched as he grimaced and is pale white face turned green.

"Okay. I'll tell you everything but please don't hurt me or my friend." he cried out.

"Son, you are in no position to make demands. Just talk before I change my mind and kill you." I said and he immediately began talking.