Other Details

To clarify, this is not a text and would not have been in-game, it just lists some details of the world that would have related to the lore.

The players (multiple, as we would have made and uploaded the game using Roblox) were humans. Canonically they kinda just started appearing in Citadel at some point, yanked from Earth (though the planet would never have been clarified) and their entire goal would be to try and get home (presumably though a portal at the end of all the zones, we weren't entirely sure how). There would be dozens to hundreds throughout the world at any given time. Also, their skin would have been purple to start, but would have changed color depending on your actions (more red for "evil" or "bad", possibly getting to devil horns and a tail at some point, and more blue for "good" or "positive", possibly getting to a halo and wings. Think Fable). Bottom line, you wouldn't have been anything new in this world.

NPCs in-game would have likely behaved similar to those of Skyrim/Undertale, leading lives and possibly forging relationships with other NPCs or players over time. Some ideas for NPCs included:

Aymon, a tall humanoid figure with a well-pressed suit and a floating Rubik's cube-esque object as a head. On the middle square is a painted eye that seems to operate like a regular eye (blinks, pupil moves around, etc). Aymon sells you most items in the game and appears often in Citadel.

Unnamed Comedy Pigeon, obscenely large pigeon wearing a monocle and top hat, you die instantly after touching him due to "let the pigeon sit where he wants bro"

Jeff (based off my profile), large hognose snake that plays dead if you approach it too quickly or with a weapon, possibly a trader or quest-giver (jeff gives you a can of beans that heal 1 health)

Again, the project was paused and may or may not be finished. I may publish more of my lore and other things I've written at some point (I love warrior cats, I might post something about that in the future) if this is well-recieved, or if I just feel like it. 

As I said before, comments of any kind are greatly appreciated!

Cheers!