Leo Valdez and Y/N IV

The air hangs heavy with the scent of salt and jasmine as me and Leo walk hand in hand along the shore of the canoe lake. The sun is still setting, panting the sky in hues of orange and purple, casting long shadows that dance across the sand. Our date had been perfect so far, filled with laughter, shared stories, perfume-spraying flowers, and stolen glances.

"I'm glad we came here," Leo says, his voice soft as he squeezes my hand. "This is the best date I've ever had."

I smile, my heart fluttering. "Me too," I whisper, my gaze meeting his. "I've had a really good time."

We reach gently at the water's edge, the small waves lapping at our feet. The cool water refreshes our skin as we wade in, the sound of the steamy summer breeze whistling through the trees creates a soothing melody.

"This is my favorite place," I say, turning to face Leo. "I love swimming here at sunset."

Leo smiles, his eyes sparkling. "I can see why. It's beautiful."

We swim out farther, the water getting deeper and cooler. The sun dips below the horizon, leaving behind a trail of shimmering gold. The sky is ablaze with stars, and the moon casts a silvery glow on the water.

"Leo," I begin, my voice barely a whisper. "I... I think I'm falling for you."

His eyes widen in surprise. "Really?" he asks, his voice full of hope.

I nod, my cheeks flushing pink. "I really do. You're kind, funny, and you make me feel like I can be myself around you"

Leo reaches out and takes my hand, his touch sending shivers down my spine. "Y/N," he says his voice husky with emotion. "I feel the same way about you. I've never felt this way about anyone before."

I'm about to ask about Ogygia, when he leans in to kiss me. But just as our lips brush together, a dark figure emerges from the shadows. The water churns as my brother, Percy Jackson, stands on the shore, his face contorted with anger. He watches us, his eyes burning with fury, but he stays silent. He just stood, a quiet (annoying) observer to our confession.

The next few days have a blur of tension and frustration. Percy's anger was palpable, and he made no attempt to hide it. He constantly hovered near me, making snide remarks about Leo, and subtly sabotaging our dates. He'd "accidentally" spill drinks on Leo,  "forget" to tell me about important events, and spread rumors about Leo's past.

I'm confused and hurt. I don't understand why Percy has been acting this way, especially since he'd always been so supportive me. I've tried talking to him, but he just brushes me off, claiming that he's just worried about me.

But I know better. I can see the jealousy in his eyes, the way he glares at Leo whenever we're together. I know Percy is trying to sabotage my relationship with Leo, and I don't know what to do about it.