Leo Valdez and Y/N VII

The scent of fresh-baked cookies wafted through the air as I entered the cabin. Piper was humming a cheerful tune, her hands moving with practiced ease as she decorated a batch of chocolate chip cookies with colorful sprinkles.

"Hey, Y/N," she greeted me with a warm smile. "Want a cookie?"

I took one, the sweet taste a welcome distraction from the knot of anxiety in my stomach. "Thanks," I mumbled, taking a bite. "I need to talk to you about something."

Piper set down her decorating tools and turned to face me, her expression concerned. "What's wrong?"

I took a deep breath. "It's Leo. We've been fighting a lot lately, and I don't know how to fix it."

She nodded understandingly. "I know how that feels. Jason and I have had our fair share of disagreements."

"It's just... everything feels so tense between us. It's like a wall has gone up, and I don't know how to break through it."

Piper sat down on the couch, patting the space beside her. I sat down next to her, the soft fabric a comfort against my back. "Have you tried talking to him?"

"Of course," I said, my voice laced with frustration. "But he just shuts down. He says he needs space, but I don't know how much space he needs."

Piper took my hand, her touch gentle and reassuring. "Sometimes, the best way to break through a wall is to build a bridge. You need to show him that you're still there, that you care, and that you're willing to work things out."

"But how?" I asked, feeling lost. "I've tried everything."

"Maybe you need to try something different," Piper suggested. "Maybe you need to show him, not tell him. A small gesture, something that reminds him of why he fell for you in the first place."

I thought about it, a glimmer of hope flickering in my chest. "Maybe you're right," I said, a small smile forming on my lips. "Thank you, Piper. I needed to hear that."

Piper squeezed my hand. "You're welcome, Y/N. I know you can do this. You're strong, and you're brave, and you're loved."

As I left the cabin, the scent of cookies lingered in the air, a sweet reminder of Piper's kindness and the hope she had instilled in me. I knew what I had to do. I had to find a way to show Leo that I was still there, that I still cared, and that I was willing to fight for our relationship.