Three

Luke decide that he was going to take Brooklyn on a date. It was the weekend and he wanted to know the girl who can calm him down and why she is warm on minute, but freezes the next to calm him down. "Luke?"

"I'm curious about her."

"So are we. No human could never calm you down like Brooklyn." Rosalie tells him. "Yesterday, you got angry and she took your hand in hers..."

"Her skin was cold as ice while mine was about to be one fire." He tells them. "This girl....Brooklyn is totally different from her sister or any other human. I want to know her."

Alice smiled as she knows one thing. Something happens later. Something that will change for Brooklyn and Luke. Jasper looked at her and walked over to her. "Darlin', you know something?"

"Brooklyn isn't an ordinary human. This girl is very special to Luke and once they get to know each other, things will be very tensed. We think there is sexual tension there, but it gets strong and eventually they can't control theirselves. Their bond is not like anyone else."

Carlisle wondered about those girl and had to call his dear friend so he could help him. They needed to know everything about Brooklyn Swan.
~~~
Brooklyn sat on the swing writing in her diary.

Dear diary,
Things have been crazy for the week. Edward left, Bella is curious, and Luke...well...that one I can't explain. The boy stirs something up inside me that can't be explained....

"Brooklyn?"

Looking up, she saw the man she was just writing about. Shutting her diary, Brooklyn smiled. "Hi, why are you?" She asked.

"To take you out on a date and I think this is a better way of knowing one another." Luke tells her.

Smiling, Brooklyn walked over to him. "Sure. "Let me put this up and we are ready to go."

Luke nodded as he stood waiting. He saw Bella's truck and knew she was still here, but the only thing he hopes for is that Bella doesn't come outside thinking it's okay to asl questions about Edward. Like he knew anything because his kind has been on his mate.

"Luke?"

"Yeah."

"I'm ready."

Looking at her, Luke was shocked by the beauty in front of him. Luke imagined some things that he would like to do to Brooklyn, but he shook his head. "Sorry, you look amazing."

Brooklyn smiled. "Thank you." She tells him. "So, why the sudden date?"

Good question. He thought. Luke never once thought of the real reason behind this date. He felt the need to know her better and what better way is getting her to himself. Looking at her, Luke replies. "I want to know you without anyone trying to interfere."

Brooklyn nodded in agreement. "So, where do you plan to take me?"

Reaching to his car, Luke stopped hearing the question. He realized that he didn't actually have a plan. Looking sheepishly at her, Brooklyn laughed as she knew. He didn't have a clue. "How about we just enjoy this ride? We don't actually have to go to the park, lake, movies, dinner for a date. We can also just enjoy riding in a car. Best way to be alone and get to know one another better." Brooklyn suggested.

"Sounds like you've dated before."

"Never." She tells him. "It's just a suggestion."

"I think we are off to a good start, Brooklyn." He says opening his car door. "Ladies first."

Brooklyn smiled as she got in the passenger seat. Luke shut the door and walked to the driver side. Neither of them thought about anything else as they backed out of the driveway and drove off. "Let's start off with...favorite color?"

"Green. Yours?"

"White."

Luke smiled as he knew this little drive may be the best idea ever. This girl is amazing.