Tangled in Confusion

After coming from my boutique tired as hell I stepped out of my car and entered into my house only to get a shock when I saw my whole family present in the hall

My eyes became wide when I noticed my uncle, aunt and cousins were sitting on the sofa with my father and brother discussing something in a serious tone.

As I moved ahead I saw my mother and my bhabhis ( sister in law) in the kitchen probably making some sweet dishes.

I came out of my surprise cum shock when I saw two kids running in my direction shouting "Bua-Bua" ( In India nephew or niece call their father's sister as Bua)

I smiled at the kids who were my nephew and niece and bent on my knees to match their level and hugged them while they wished me "Happy birthday Bua" ." Thank you my babies " I said and kissed on their cheeks.

As I stood up,I saw everyone was looking at me so I went towards my uncle and aunt to touch their feets as they also wished me happy birthday and then I went towards my cousins and sat with them as they took me in a long hug ,Oh how much I missed them, my big brothers.

"Aaj achanak aap log yaha?"( You all are here today so suddenly? ) I asked after the meeting session

"Kyu nahi aa sakte kya beta" asked my aunt while smiling ( why can't we come dear?).

"Ofcourse aap log aa sakte ho ye ghar bhi toh aap hi log ka hain main bas thoda sa surprised ho gayi thi kyuki maine bilkul expect nahi kiya tha ki aap log aaoge" I said still being surprised ( Ofcourse you all can come afterall this is also your house. I just didn't expect you all to be here)

"Chalo chalo it's cake cutting time" a voice came from behind and I looked back to see my choti bhabhi (younger SIL) was coming with a cake in her hands and she put the cake on the table infront me and said " Happy Birthday Kanak look I baked this cake for you .

I know you don't like to celebrate your birthday but atleast you can cut the cake"

"Haa beta iss baar celebrate kar lo kya pata tum ye apna aakhri birthday celebrate kar rahi ho iss ghar mein" said my aunt ( Yes dear celebrate your birthday this time who knows you might be celebrating your last birthday in this house)

I looked at her with extreme confusion but my brother Mayank distracted me and said " Aree Di cut the cake" .I looked at him and nodded my head and took the knife to cut the cake while everyone sang "happy birthday" in chorus.

I made everyone eat the cake and after having dinner I went into my room to take some rest but then my mother also entered into my room.

"Kittu listen I've to show you something" she said.

I looked at her and said "What?'..

She excitedly came towards me with her phone and handed over her phone to me .

I firstly looked at her and then at her phone only to see a guy's picture on the screen." Ye dikhane keliye aap yaha aayi?" I said rolling my eyes .

"Haa ab dekh ke batao kaisa hain?" She said .( you came here to show this?) (yes now tell me how's he?)