The Proposal and Them

In Udaipur, Rajasthan

It was the morning of 10th of September and here in the "Rajput Mansion" a lady holding an incense burner in her one hand and was moving her other hand on top of the incense burner in a straight direction attempting to make the smoke reach in all corners of the house while chanting some mantras and when she was done with that.

She went into the kitchen and saw one of her maid coming downstairs , she asked her "uthi kya wo?" (Did she wake up?)

While the maid responded no saying "Nahi Koyal Madam, wo uthne ka naam hi nahi le rhi.. Main unhe ye teesri baar utha kar aayi hun" ( No Koyal ma'am she's not waking up. This is the 3rd time I went to wake her up) .

After hearing her words Koyal got furious and said " Ye ladki mujhse aaj ke din bhi daant sunne waali hai,hey bhagwan kya karu main iss ladki ka"( This girl has to get scolded even today also. Oh God! what should I do with her) and saying this Koyal went upstairs and knocked on the door of a room saying

" Aaj ke din bhi 9 baje tak sona hai tumko, inn kumbhkaran ka sona hi nahi khatam ho raha, Ye nahi ki atleast aaj ke din bhi thoda subah uth kr bhagwan ko pranaam kar le lekin inko toh bas sona hain...

"Kanak" main baar baar ek hi baat nahi bolne wali chup chap se uth jaa ab aur jaldi fresh hoke niche aa"
(Even today also you've to sleep till 9'O clock. This Kumbhkaran's sleep is still not ending.. Atleast today you should have woken up earlier and greet the God but no she just has to sleep. . Kanak I'm not going to repeat my words again so just wake up silently and freshen up quickly)

"Maa yaar why you're shouting like this early morning let me sleep peacefully for sometime" Kanak being fully irritated replied...

"Kanak if you're not getting up from your bed in 10 seconds then I'm surely gonna call your father and I will even not convince him about your trip so just wake.... " Koyal stopped shouting when the door opened!

And there was Kanak standing at the door in her PJs with messy hairs giving the fakest smile to her mother.

"So madam is finally awake " said Koyal in a playful tone knowing that her trick worked!

"Aree Maa aap kyu itni jldi gussa ho jaate ho main toh bas uthne hi wali thi tab tak aap aagye. " said Kanak awkwardly scratching the back of her neck.( Mom why do you get angry so quickly. I was about to get up but till then you came)

"Acha toh ab jaldi se ready hoke niche aao" ) said Koyal.( okay so get ready quickly and come downstairs

"Just in 10mins Matashree" Said Kanak and hurriedly went into the washroom to get ready.

There a man came at the dinning area talking to someone on his phone "Thik hai unse milne ke baad hi hum kuch faisla karenge" saying this Manish cut the call and sat on his place. ( Okay after meeting them only we'll decide something)

"Kisse milne ki planning ho rahi hain? "asked Koyal while serving him the breakfast. ( Whom are you planning to meet?)

"Aree wo Sharma Ji ka call tha wo ek ladke ke baare mei bata rahe the apni Kanak keliye toh wahi bas main soch raha tha ki ek baar unlog se mil le kyuki Sharma Ji toh bahut tarif kar rahe the unki"
(Actually it was the call of Sharma Ji. He was telling about a guy for our Kanak so I'm just thinking to meet his family because Sharma Ji was praising them alot)

"Haa dekhiye agar family achi ho toh phir kya problem hain waise bhi Kittu aaj 25 saal ki ho gayi aur ab uski shaadi ki bhi umar ho gayi hai "said Koyal
( Yes see if the family will be good then there will be no problem as Kanak has also turned 25 today and now it's her age to get married).