Capítulo sem título 3

After zazu during one of his patrols, in his way back to pride rock, he is advised by two birds royal guards of a throne succesion from a distant side of his father's family, him being the next in the line, trying to search for a new mate, discovers that Tamaa is too a descendant from a royal bloodline in Egatir, after telling Simba that he need to mate but one of his children will be the next royal advisor for the royal family of pride rock, simba agrees in let zazu and tamaa mate, so zazu and tamaa would be the next heirs of their respective birds kingdoms's.

It was the end of the day for the lion guard, after another mission helping gazelles and giraffes, now with Janja's and Jasiri's clans united, and all the outlands now united with the pridelands, everyone getting back to the guard's lair to rest, except for Ono and Anga, who were on the middle of their mating session, doing a mating flight ritual.

Doing a straight up maneuver till they're very very high in the sky, and then both birds had join their talons gripping stronger locking them, and rubbing their cloacas, started a free fall, diving with their wings retracted, on the last second they saw both birds separating their claws and cloacas from each other, and biting their wings fast to not have a straight down fall on the ground, and giving a final louder bird caw.