Capítulo sem título 13

End of the day, the sun was letting his intense bright, to begin a full bright of millions of starts with no cloud, a perfect time for two birds to begin a new chapter in their lives Ono the egret and Anga the martial eagle, both birds were getting a excellent thermal current of air, that had made them fly higher and faster arriving soon than expected in their nest.

Ono: "Hey Anga, I would like to begin a family with you, by initiating our midair flight!" *He says blushing, and giving a little tongue kissing with their beaks slightly opened*

Anga:*blushed from the kiss* ok Ono but how would the kids look like when we do this.

Ono The circle of life will tell *He says blushing, while gripping and locking his and Anga's talons claws together and firm, not letting both get distant from one another*

Anga: "Yes Ono, but were only beginning, she says as they begin to do a straight up maneuver till they're very very high in the sky in some 5 to 6 km altitude, Ono, Tamaa and Zazu, and the higher point of their climb, preparing for their free fall had join their talons gripping stronger locking them together, and rubbing their cloacas, and penises in their anuses, started a free fall, diving with their wings retracted for maximum speed, on the last second they saw both birds separating their claws and cloacas from each other, and biting their wings fast to not have a straight down fall on the ground, and giving a final louder bird caw. Anga lays the eggs of Nakuona and Ndege."

In the ground plains of the pridelands:

Meanwhile, Zazu after his patrol he see that too strange hornbills with armors, and two bird councilors were searching for Ono, Tamaa and Zazu, because of a ancient royal bloodline in a distant kingdom named Birdstain were the grandfather of Zazu was the king, after he passed away from natural causes, the father of Zazu abdicating from the throne to live in the pridelands, and now the next heir being zazu, after some wars, and reconciliations, the reigns of Egtair from descendants of Ono's lineage, and Birma from the lineage of Tamaa's lineage, after all the three reigns suffers some declines in their birds populations, the males too adapted their bodies with evolution and adaptaion of their species so the males too can get pregnant, even it has a drop in females birds.

Tamma and Ono too falls in love for each other perfoming the same mating ritual that Ono has done with Anga some hours ago.

Tamma lays their unique egg named Mseto.