Capítulo sem título 134

Unending Love – A Kion And Maalum Love Story

SEASON 1, EPISODE 22: REPERCUSSIONS

Inside the Tree, Makucha is on top of Maalum so he can't escape.

Makucha: Your boyfriend will die today and you will be mine forever.

Kion runs inside the Tree.

Kion: MAKUCHA!!

Makucha: Kion. *smiles* I don't know why I'm surprised. You're really nosy. But this time you can't stop me.

Kion: We'll see about that! *pounces him*

Makucha: Not this time.

Makucha kicks Kion and then pins Maalum on the ground, his paw on his neck.

Makucha: *to Kion* You better stay quiet or your boyfriend will die. *evil smile*

Maalum starts gasping.

Makucha: You want your boyfriend alive? So you need to do something for me.

Kion: What do you want?

Makucha: You have to go outside and tell your friends to leave the Tree Of Life forever and you will tell everyone you killed a jackal with your Roar. You're a murderer.

Kion: Wait... I killed a jackal with the Roar?!

Makucha: Don't pretend you don't know. Mama Binturong saw a male jackal fall in her Stone Forest and he died there. Everyone needs to know you're not a hero. You're an assassin.

Kion: Makucha, I Roared at Goigoi because he was attacking me. I didn't know where the Roar sent him.

Makucha: It doesn't matter. The rules of the Tree Of Life are clear. You killed an animal, you need to be exiled. And since you were the king, the Tree Of Life needs a new one. Me. *smiles big*

Kion: We'll see about that, Makucha!

Makucha: You don't have a choice. Now go out and do everything I said or else...

Makucha starts forcing his paw again on Maalum's neck, ready to kill him and Maalum gasps weakly. Kion runs up and pushes Makucha off of Maalum, pinning him to the ground.

Makucha: Ouch. Hey! You can't do that. I'm your king and you have to do everything I say.

Kion: YOU WERE NEVER THE KING!! *pins him hard*

Makucha: Aaaaah. That's it. Kill me. *smiling* You're proving I'm right. You're just a crazy murderer.

Reirei: *appears* Kion. My jackals are... What?!

Kion: Reirei?

Makucha sees Kion distracted with Reirei and bites his leg.

Makucha: Got you.

Kion: AAAHHH!!

Reirei: *worried* Kion!

Makucha hits Kion out of him and jumps on top of him, ready to kill the lion.

Makucha: You will pay for everything you did to me.

Reirei: *jumps and hits him* Leave him!

Makucha: You bitch. You traitor. *scratches her belly and she starts bleeding a bit*

Reirei: Aaaaaaaahhh!!!

Kion: NOOO!!! *pins him again*

Makucha: Aaaah! Leave me alone, lion!

Kion: NO! YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU!!

Makucha: *scared* You... You are really going to kill me?