Capítulo sem título 7

Here's the info for zazu and ono's son:

Hybrid of hornbill with egret, wingtips equal of ono, tail of zazu, for colours: Head crest of zazu, claws of ono, tail and body feathers, half up body part of ono, and from the waist down zazu's body.

For Tamaa x zazu's son finally: Half body up part of zazu, half lower body part of tamaa, too an hybrid of drongo and hornbill, for colours do a good colour mix as you wish hehe.

Zazu during of his patrols, is informed by the birds nearby that two strange hornbills had come to the pridelands, going till simba, to be informed better about it, simba is immeditely adressed by them that a distant royal blood parent of zazu's lineage, died recently from natural causes, and zazu is the next in the throne sucession of the Birdstain kingdom.

And about the part of how he can get pregnant, just resuming for the context of why those ocs are sons of males with male, ok? After some wars, and reconciliations, the reigns of Egtair from descendants of Ono's lineage, and Birma from the lineage of Tamaa's lineage, after all the three reigns suffers some declines in their birds populations, the males too adapted their bodies with evolution and adaptaion of their species so the males too can get pregnant, even it has a drop in females birds.

The same for Ono and Tamaa

Name: Kiah

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Birthday: October 4th

Age: 8 (adult)

Species: Hybrid of drongo and egret

Kin: Tamaa (father)

Kin: Ono (mother)

Sexuality: Gay

Name: Jiho
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Birthday: November 8th
Age: 9 (adult)
Species: Hybrid of hornbill and egret
Kin: Zazu (father)
Kin: Ono (mother)
Sexuality: Gay

Name: Yure
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Birthday: December 25th
Age: 10 (adult)
Species: Hybrid of drongo and hornbill
Kin: Tamaa (father)
Kin: Zazu (mother)
Sexuality: Gay

Mine and yours can be half-brothers in this story, ok for you?

That will be our plot story, ok? (After zazu during one of his patrols, in his way back to pride rock, he is advised by two birds royal guards of a throne succesion from a distant side of his father's family, him being the next in the line, trying to search for a new mate, discovers that Tamaa is too a descendant from a royal bloodline in Egatir, after telling Simba that he need to mate but one of his children will be the next royal advisor for the royal family of pride rock, simba agrees in let zazu and tamaa mate, so zazu and tamaa would be the next heirs of their respective birds kingdoms's.)

Their current mates of zazu, tamaa, and ono (Anga), seeing that her familys dynamics would change because of the new discovery of their husbands royal bloodline, let to secure that their husbands their future throne heirs, can mate between them so their current children will be now the half-brothers of the new to be born sons of this new royal bloodline.

Begin with ono and tamaa, with their female mates having a flight near priderock, when they saw zazu flying faster with two starnge hornbills flying by his side, then they curious to see what was happening, we evolve the story...

Tamaa: Are you sure they can fly that distance, I mean they aren't more young, but still need to grow.

Genet, Nzuri, Haki, Zunduri, Siku Mpya, Mrithi, Mseto, Mchanganyiko

All of them are the children of zazu ono and tamaa which means they passed a long time fucking hehe

hehe, and from the part where they're where fucked by a peacock, a martial eagle, and a falcon, ok?