Chapter Thirty-Eight

Alejandro POV

"Alejandro come out of that room boy and meet your son and Nicole." My father said making my face frown up. I hopped into my wheelchair and rolled to the door.

Once I made it out of my room and into the living room there this bitch is with her son. Even though the DNA test proves that it's mine I'm not claiming it.

"Hey Alejandro meet our child we have together." She said smiling as I just straight-faced her.

I was about to turn around and go back into my room before my day grabbed the handles of my wheelchair stopping me.

"Boy don't run away from your problem well in your current state don't roll away from your problems boy I didn't raise no deadbeat." He stated.

"You know pops the wheelchair jokes are played out now let me go back into my damn room," I screamed. "I'm going to let you have that one because you're in a wheelchair and it would hurt my feelings if I just choked you up right now boy." He told me.

I looked over at Nicole and her snotty nose ass child and asked her what was the little brat's name. "Ok Alejandro you will not call our child a brat and his name is Elijah Rodriguez." She said making me laugh.

"What's funny Alejandro?" She asked me getting upset with my choice of action.

"You called him my last name that's funny because I don't care what that DNA test says he ain't mine and I shouldn't have slept with yo ass either you fucked up my relationship with Kamari," I explained.

She started to cry like that was supposed to make me tend to her. I just straight-faced her ass once again because she should have just aborted that bastard child of hers.

Once she realized I didn't give a fuck she took the bastard child and started to walk out of the door but stopped. Nicole turned around with tears streaming down her face and started talking about nothing.

"You know what Alejandro I don't need you or your money I can take care of my child myself he doesn't need to be around an evil person like you I'm also quitting being your secretary so find you another one and try not to fuck on her or him." She screamed before walking out.

I wheeled myself back into my room not wanting to be bothered again. "Alejandro get back out here right now your mama and I want to talk to you, boy." My dad yelled.

Oh my damn why won't they leave me the fuck alone I honestly need to get back on my feet literally. Once I wheeled myself into the living room there was my beautiful mother and my bald-headed ass pops.

"We just got off the phone with Kamari because something wasn't adding up you said you were on good terms with him but he told us he still hasn't fully forgiven you on not just the argument but something else." My mom said.

What the fuck is this an intervention and he was feeling good when he left from here a couple of weeks ago. Especially after I ate that pussy up like it was my last meal.

"Now I'm going to ask you one time what did you do so badly that he doesn't want anything to do with you?" My dad asked.

"I didn't do anything everything I did was out of love yeah that's right I did it all for love," I replied. "So you putting your hands on him was all out of love?" My mom asked.

When she said that my eyes bulged out of my head. I thought we were past that we fucked and everything before my business trip.

"I never put my hands on Kamari I love him and I want him to be mine again," I responded. "Oh, so this picture of Kamari all bloody and bruised up is fake?" My mom asked as she shoved her phone into my face.