Chapter Thirty-Nine

Kamari's POV

"Kamari do you want me to come with you to the funeral tomorrow?" Devon asked me. When he asked me that I raised my head from his bare chest so I could look him in the eyes.

"That would be nice of you but you're not obligated to come if you don't want to come, Devon," I replied as I traced his tattoos. "I want to come so I can be your emotional support," he said as he softly grabbed my chin.

I started blushing from his sudden touch on my chin making him smile showing his pearly white teeth.

"Thank you Devon I appreciate you're kindness as always," I told him as I started to straddle him. He leaned up to my level and started to kiss me slowly and passionately.

Devon quickly started to attack my neck making me moan and wince from the feeling of pain and pleasure. "Mmm you got a sexy ass moaning voice beautiful," he said as he licked over my third hickey.

I softly bit my lip as he rubbed on my butt before he sent a firm squeeze making me chuckle at the feeling.

As he continued to massage my butt I could feel something familiar growing on my butt. "Devon mmm your friend is getting excited down there." I softly moaned out as he sucked on my neck.

He pulled back from my neck and looked me in my eyes with nothing but lust. "I got condoms if you think you're ready and if you not the sound of you're moaning is just enough for me." He replied as he bit his lip.

I started to ask myself if I was ready for that thick-ass dick to go inside of me. He grabbed my face and started to tongue kiss me again this time he flipped me on my back.

Devon grabbed the condom and placed the wrapper against my lips before kissing me. Oh my god, my underwear is soaked oh he's about to fuck me good.

He ripped the condom open with his teeth and placed it on his enlarged penis after he revealed it. "Don't be afraid Kamari just tell me when you're ready for me to move," he told me as he pulled down my underwear.

"Damn Kamari that pussy wet as fuck and so pretty." He stated as he rubbed on it making me shiver. Devon aligned his penis near my opening and slowly pushed himself into me.

I winced in pain making him stop what he was doing. "You want me to stop beautiful?" He asked me. I wanted to say hell yeah but decided not to because I'm so hot horny.

"No just keep trying Devon." I moaned out from irritation. Once he tried again I forced myself to relax my muscles and he was in.

"Mmm Devon omg don't move you are right on my g spot I'm not kidding." I laughed at my choice of words. When I said that he started laughing himself.

"You want me to move now beautiful?" He asked. "Yeah, you can." I moaned out. Once I told him that he started going crazy making me moan loud as fuck.

"Devon oh my god you are so deep in me damn," I said in between thrusts. He leaned down and started back to suck on my neck making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Damn, you tight as fuck beautiful," he said making me moan in response. He started to pick me up off the bed and fucked me while standing up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I started to scratch his back from the sensation of his strength and dick size.

Devon walked me into my bathroom and fucked me in the mirror. "Look at how you take that dick beautiful damn you look so good taking my dick," he said as he light y but firmly gripped his hand around my throat.

"Devon omg I'm about to cum." I said as my legs started shaking. "Hold that shit beautiful for as long as you can baby." He told me as he gripped my hair making me arch my back deeper.