Vol 3 Chapter 150: Tyrannosaurus Beast Ring Breaks Again: Silver Advanced

Only one imperial beast, defeat Jiang Tianqing four imperial beasts in three seconds?

   As the battle between Ye Xuan and Jiang Tianqing ended, there was silence in the field.

   Didn’t you mean ten seconds?

   Have you swallowed the remaining seven seconds?

   Many people stared at Ye Xuan on the ancient ring.

   Of course they are not angry, but shocked.

   How can three seconds and ten seconds be the same?

   One Royal Beast and multiple Royal Beasts are naturally different!

   And when everyone was staring, Jiang Tianqing on the ancient ring was even more dazed.

   He was not injured.

   Even in this battle, he didn't even use his martial arts cultivation base, he had already lost.

  Because if he is undefeated, Ye Xuan Tyrannosaurus Beast just tore two claws, it will be able to tear his great power demon ape.

   That was obviously a price he couldn't bear.

   The reason why he was dumbfounded was that Ye Xuan's battle was from the front.

   defeated him dignifiedly.

   His impression of Ye Xuan has always been a sneak attack.

   is to use strange tactics.

   In every battle, the enemy's beast masters sneak attacked.

   But this battle completely broke his inherent impression of Ye Xuan.

   Of course, none of this matters anymore.

  The important thing is that he lost!

   No. 1 on the Rising Stars list.

  The ranking on the Dragon and Tiger list also belongs to Ye Xuan.

"and also!"

   Jiang Tianqing set his gaze on his great ape.

   I saw the Tyrannosaurus beast that Ye Xuan just grabbed on its body with two claws, and with a fierce force, I don't know how many bones it crushed in an instant.

   Especially, Ye Xuan's Tyrannosaurus attack is quite heavy.

   does not seem to be deliberate and general.

   One of the paws was caught on the shoulder blade of his Great Great Demon Ape.

   After smashing the place, he was still picking up all the bones there.

   Even several bones were picked up by him and landed on the ancient ring.

   For life and death, such injuries are actually not serious.

   is completely recoverable.

   But he wants to recover from the injury of the Great Great Demon Ape within two days, but it is impossible.

  Because this time, there are too many worn out parts on the bones of his Great Power Demon Ape.

   "Is it because I want to challenge Jiang Damiao Shuyao?"

   Jiang Tianqing's eyelids drooped, and he understood the reason.

   "Ye Xuan...I want to see how long you can live for being so arrogant!"