Vol 3 Chapter 329: Sealed Beast

"As long as you enter the ruins, will you not be driven away?"

Ye Xuan's figure flickered, and after falling into the ruins through the space channel, he swept through the tide map Baoluobao's real-time minimap.

It was immediately discovered that the ruins were not densely packed like the outside, all of which were all kinds of spatial nodes.

This also means that he is here, no longer need to deliberately avoid like before.

"Treasure hunt."

Thinking of this, when he moved his heart, he sensed the aura of the same kind of treasure scattered all over the ruins through the treasure hunting power of the treasure snail on the tide map.

"go!"

After sensing the aura of these treasures, he immediately let the World Tree take himself and flew straight to the place where the treasures were most aura.

"brush!"

The space broke open, nine colors filled, Ye Xuan's figure disappeared from here in an instant.

"Wow!"

Then, it didn't take long for Ye Xuan's breath to disappear here, a figure with a huge breath appeared in this ruin.

This figure is the legendary beast master Angucheng of the God Eye Clan.

"Finally come in."

After entering this ruin, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Just before entering this ruin, he clearly sensed the space around his body, and faintly produced a huge repulsive force against himself.

If he hadn't been fast enough at the time, he might have been teleported back to the legendary zone.

At the same time, fortunately, this ruin is not far from the legendary zone.

Otherwise, if it is too far away, there is absolutely no possibility for him to enter here.

"Are the king-class ruins?"

There was a hint of excitement on his face.

I don't know if there are any treasures that are useful to me.

As for the danger, he is not worried.

With his strength, in this ruin, it is definitely invincible.

Crush whoever you want to crush.

No one can compete with him for treasures here.

It can be said that when a high-level beastmaster enters a low-level area, it is completely picking up money.

After all, not all of the ruins in low-level areas are low-level treasures.

...

"brush!"

A green branch, cutting through the space, appeared in the ruins with a crystal clear glow.

brush!

When he got here, Ye Xuan broke the ruins with a wave of his hand and grabbed a black iron box from it.

He grabbed the iron box, hung it in front of him, and opened it with his mind. The light suddenly burst into the iron box, and three golden beads appeared.

"What kind of bead is this?"

Ye Xuan glanced at the three beads, but couldn't see anything.

However, they knew that these three beads were all treasures, and each one was a king-level evolution resource.