Vol 3 Chapter 188: Treasure price

"True Palace?"

Ye Xuan was surprised.

The message that just came into his mind is related to the palace in front of him.

According to the information, this palace is called Zhen Chuan Palace.

If he can pass the trial later, this True Transmission Palace will serve as one of the benefits of the True Transmission disciples of Canghai Dragon Palace, and it will belong to him in the future.

But now, he can only stay outside the palace, unable to enter the palace.

"Can't enter, why did you let me come here?"

Ye Xuan was helpless.

He stood on top of the mountain and looked around.

I found that the palace complex in front of me was really big.

You can't see the end at a glance.

Especially in the depths of this group of palaces, the clouds and mist are lingering, and it is hard to see what is there.

just.

Such a huge palace community is extremely cold.

There is not a single figure.

He was a little confused about where all the people in this palace had gone.

The beasts of another world are still alive after arriving in their world.

The ancient Tuoshan tortoises carrying the Great Sea Dragon City are still alive, but what about the people in the Great Sea Dragon City?

Where did you go?

Why there are none at all.

What's more, you can see the appearance of this palace.

People here should be evacuated in an orderly manner.

Instead of leaving hurriedly in the chaos.

Ye Xuan couldn't figure it out.

No longer think about it.

While waiting, when he moved his mind, he separated his consciousness and fell into his royal beast lair.

In the world of dragon beasts, the body appears as a silver Tyrannosaurus beast lying on a mountain peak.

It bit the black stone that it had just obtained from the island of the ancient crocodile dragon beast in its mouth, showing an expression of enjoyment.

Even saliva dripped from the corners of his mouth.

Ye Xuan glanced at it, then stopped looking.

This guy is so embarrassing.

But he was very curious about that stone.

It felt like it had a great effect on Tyrannosaurus.

Ye Xuan could sense from the psychic fluctuations of the Tyrannosaurus, this guy was extremely happy at this time.

It seems that this black stone can speed up its advancement speed.

In this case, it's not bad to have been in the world of dragon beasts.

Ye Xuan raised his eyebrows, then separated his consciousness, and looked at the Thunder Cloud Wing of Heaven's Punishment in the Thunder World and the shadow in the Dark World.

Heaven's Punishment Thunder Cloud Wing was already quiet at this time.

The whole was transformed into a thunder pig, soaked in the thunder and lightning spirit pool, as if he was asleep.