Vol 3 Chapter 165: Tide map that is about to be advanced

"Fuck!"

"15 points?"

"What did this guy do?"

At the same time, a famous beast master who entered the secret realm this time was all dumbfounded when he saw the points Ye Xuan had gained in a short time.

15 points can already be exchanged for some good treasures.

Ye Xuan wanted to redeem the best silver-level Azure Dragon Yuan, a drop of only 500 points.

And at this time, how long has it just passed since they entered the world of trials of the sea?

On the ranking list, the second place score is less than 50 points.

The second-ranked beast master is named Kaku.

Is a beast master of Aton Star.

Aton is also a relatively powerful star in the Milky Way.

At the same time, Kagu was also the one who ranked first when Ye Xuan first entered the world of trials of the sea.

At that time, the points Kaku gained were points.

Now he has gained 48 points.

Obviously its strength is good.

It wasn't that kind of luck. I encountered a group of low-level monsters and killed them in one breath, only to get so many points at once.

It's just a pity that Ye Xuan got points too fast.

In a short period of time, he surpassed his ranking.

And it's still far behind.

"Blue Star Ye Xuan? This guy is so fast!"

Above a sea area, Kagu saw Ye Xuan's sudden increase in points, and his eyes were surprised.

The Aton people are more similar to the Blue Star people.

Just a bit shorter.

The average height is only about 1.3 meters.

"Life is too old, let's go!"

After seeing Ye Xuan's points, Kagu took a deep breath and stood on the head of his royal beast, like a reunion and rolling ball of life, Tai Sui.

He hurried away in one direction.

His life is too old, he can sense most of his life aura in a five-mile radius, and can judge his level.

It was precisely because of this ability that he could kill so many monsters as soon as he entered here.

At the same time, a famous beast master in the Canghai Trial World was also irritated by Ye Xuan.

All of them are frantically looking for monsters in the sea.

Killing wildly.

"Ye Xuan is coming in this direction?"

Above the ocean hundreds of miles away from Ye Xuan, Miao Shuyao seemed to have sensed something through the dove of peace, and joy appeared on his face.

Then it rides down the Linghe and speeds up.

"Alva, can you really find Ye Xuan?"

At the same time, he wanted to record Ye Xuan's voice with the witch language soul crow, but there was no successful silver-blooded beast master.

Also at this moment, with two people.

A beast master of their silver blood clan was found.

The silver-blooded beast master who was approached by him, heard his invitation? His eyes lit up immediately.