Vol 3 Chapter 216: Gold Advanced: Ancient Thunder-Step Wings

"Ok?"

Ye Xuan, who was enjoying Lin Shiru's gentle massage, felt the abnormal movement of the imperial beast's lair, and when his heart moved, he separated a trace of consciousness and fell into it.

Immediately he saw that in the world of thunder and lightning, the Thunder Cloud Wing of Heaven's Punishment had completely digested the thunderous heart that he had fed it.

At this moment, electricity and light beating on its body.

In the blink of an eye, it became a big circle.

"Have you advanced to the gold level?"

Ye Xuan was overjoyed when he noticed the change of Thunder Cloud's wings.

When he was in the Ten Thousand Star Alliance before, he felt that the Heavenly Punishment Thunder Cloud Wing was about to advance.

But he didn't expect it to formally advance to the gold level when he returned to Jiangda from the Ten Thousand Star Alliance.

Whoosh! Whoosh!

After being promoted, Heaven's Punishment Thunder Cloud Wing was immediately in his own world, flying to the left for a while and flying to the right for a while.

Excited too much.

"So..."

Seeing the look of Thunder Cloud's wings, Ye Xuan's heart moved.

He dropped his consciousness in the world of thunder, and he placed it on the Wangu Dao Yunshi, and the ray of law thundercloud.

"edit!"

The next moment, as he opened the Yu Beast editor, he made a choice.

A singular wave passed over the two genius treasures in the Thunder World, the Eternal Dao Yun Stone and Law Thunder Cloud.

They instantly turned into streamers, and merged into the body of Heavenly Punishment Thunder Cloud's wings.

"Boom!"

In an instant, there was a huge roar in the Thunder World.

Countless thunder and lightning, all went straight to the sky and thunder cloud wings bombarded away.

It's just that in the void, after the Thunder Cloud Wing of Heaven's Punishment was bombarded by a large swath of thunder, not only was there nothing.

On the contrary, his breath rose even more.

In an instant, the dark thundercloud at the core of its body became deeper and bigger, like a terrifying thunder, bred in it.

At the same time, the pair of golden thunder wings that stretched out from the thundercloud suddenly became more than twenty meters long.

"Wow!"

After feeling the drastic changes in his body, the ancient thunder robbery immediately transformed into a huge thunder and lightning dragon, rushing in the void.

"Is it done?"

When Ye Xuan saw this scene, he immediately moved in his heart and identified the attributes of the Heavenly Punishment Thunder Cloud Wing after it was upgraded to the stars.

[Ancient Thunder Tribulation Wing: Five Stars

Level: Gold high-level

Ability 1: Ancient Thunder Tribulation

Ancient Thunder Tribulation Wings, you can use the Ancient Thunder Tribulation Technique, transforming into various forms? Attack the enemy and exert terrifying power.