🪽 ━ ⋅𖥔⋅𝑺 𝑨 𝑴 𝑨 𝑬 𝑳

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒
°• ♔ •°

————————————————————————
❝ 𝐼 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒. 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒. ❞
————————————————————————

✣⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊷ 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐒 ⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊷✣

▐ NAME
Samael

▐ NICKNAMES
Sam :: Sami :: Prince :: Love/Lovey

▐ ALIASES
Samuel Malloy :: Prince of Zireth :: Venom of Averni :: Son of Rebirth

Samael's aliases come from the various tasks given to it by Volana such as seeing out its Charges to the ends of their lives, taking a life by order, and overseeing the passage or transference of souls to Zerith or Averni. Samuel Malloy is the name he uses when out with his host family.

▐ SPECIES
Dahlium

Samael was a Nahlium who operated under the order of Volana during the time of Avirath, though after forsaking his patrons, he was banished to Zerith, where he became a Dahlium under the order of Volana.

▐ GENDER
None/Any

As the creation of a god, Samael was made in their image, without the traditional gender beliefs. It was allowed to explore these concepts on its own and over time chose to take on a predominantly masculine appearance.

▐ PRONOUNS
He/him & It/its

▐ AGE
Unknown

Samael is noted as one of the first Nahlim to be created by Volana, making him many millennia old. However, aging and maturity do not work the same with Nahlium as with other souls. As a result, Samael's age would be equivalent to that of someone in their late twenties. His physical appearance reflects as such.

▐ BIRTHDAY
May Ninth (05/09/XXX)

While Samael's true 'date of birth' is near impossible to determine, most Nahlium are given a birthday based on the day that arrived in the earthly realms after the creation of the calendar.

▐ STAR SIGN
Taurus

▐ ETHNICITY & NATIONALITY
Avirathian :: Zerithian (in universe)
French-Japanese :: French-American ('non' universe)