Chapter 80

Now, At Reyhan and Pinar's apartment, the doorbell rang and Pinar opened the door. She smiled upon seeing a man at the door.  Pinar expressed her happiness and hugged him while saying, "Ahh, what a surprise! I've been missing you so much, my love." The man hugged her back and said, "Me too, my love." They moved away, and Pinar looked at the man with excitement and asked, "You're here! When did you come back to Istanbul from America? You didn't tell me anything."  That was revealed to be Yiğit and said, "Well, it was a surprise for you and Reyhan both. By the way, where's Reyhan?" Pinar's expression changed, and she hesitated while responding, "Actually, Yiğit... Reyhan is..." Yiğit interrupted and said, "She must be inside. Let me meet her." As Yiğit entered, he called out for Reyhan, "Reyhan... Reyhan..." Pinar tried to explain, "Yiğit, Reyhan isn't here." Yiğit confusingly asked, "Reyhan isn't here? What do you mean?" Pinar replied, "She's at the Tarhun house." Yiğit got shocked and said, "What?"

The breakfast table is set, and everyone is gathered around it. Emir, Reyhan, Esra, Zehra and Ayşe were present. Emir gently addressed Esra and said, "Esra, my dear, eat healthy food. Stick to fruits and salad for now." Esra while pouting said, "But Baba, I want to have my favorite chocolate ice-cream." Emir firmly said, "No ice cream, Esra. You just recovered from the hospital, so I can't allow you that." Reyhan watched the interaction between father and daughter with a smile, finding it adorable. However, her smile fades when Ayşe speaks up, "Emir bey, today I'm going to visit the university to inquire about the procedure." Emir smiled and said, "That's really good. Shall I join you?" Reyhan, feeling a pang of jealousy, observed Emir offering to accompany Ayşe. Ayşe responded positively to Emir's offer and said, "I would be glad if you come." As the conversation continued, Esra's expression changed as she remembered the incident where she fell from the stairs while Ayşe was around. Reyhan noticed Esra's uneasiness and became concerned. Then Zehra said while smirking, "Well that's so nice Emir, you're really concerned about Ayşe's future." Emir while having breakfast said, "Mom, she has given 4 years of her life to Esra. Now if she wants something for herself then we should support her." Then Ayşe stood up and said, "Shall we go Emir bey?" Emir wiped his mouth and while looking at his watch said, "Let's go. I also have a meeting on the way." Reyhan was upset on seeing Ayşe and Emir going out together.

Now, Pinar and Yiğit are seated on the sofa, engaged in conversation. Pinar with a serious expression said, "After what you did to Emir bro, Reyhan and you were never on good terms." Yiğit nodded solemnly and said, "Yes, I know. But the day I learned the truth, I changed completely. I tried my best to support Reyhan when she moved to America for her treatment." Pinar with a worried expression, "But Reyhan still doesn't like you. And, that was the reason I had to hide our relationship from her too." Yiğit said, "I'm aware of the mistakes I've made in the past. If I had known about this biggest truth of my life, I would have never done anything to harm Emir. I swear Pinar. If this truth comes out, it will change me and Emir's life completely." Pinar said, "I know, but there's a lot for you to mend. Even, Reyhan and Emir are struggling with their relationship. It's Esra who has brought them together again." Yiğit said, "I truly hope they get back together soon. I just want to see them happy."

In the evening, Emir returned from the office and Esra rushed to hug him around his legs. Emir smiled and turned towards her, kneeling down to her level. Emir said with a brightening smile, "Esra..." Esra excitedly said, "Baba, my birthday is coming this week!" Emir replied with a smile, "Yes, I know, my sweetheart. Tell me, what do you want for your gift?" Esra thoughtfully said ,"Umm... I have everything—toys, games, dolls, everything." Emir said, "Still, think about what you don't have."

Just then  Reyhan comes and stands beside them, listening to their conversation. Esra while brightening up said, "Okay, so my friend Selin has something I don't have." Emir got curious and asked, "What's that?" Esra innocently replied, "A brother or a sister." Emir felt a bit awkward upon hearing Esra's request. He glanced at Reyhan, who blushed in response. Emir hesitantly replied, "Esra, Baba will get you something special for your birthday. Don't worry about your gift." Esra became insistent and said, "But Baba, I also want a baby brother or sister to play with." Then she moved towards Reyhan and said, "Mama, will you bring a brother or sister for me?" Reyhan stood there, momentarily speechless, caught off guard by Esra's request.