Chapter 85

Emir, who was standing at a distance, approached and asked what happened. Zehra, acted innocently with fake tears, said, "Emir, now nobody respects me in this house. Everybody is insulting me to my face. Esra dropped these colors, so I told her to apologize, and Reyhan confronted me that Esra won't apologize. Emir, you tell me, is it wrong to make children learn manners and tell them to apologize for their mistakes?" Emir turned to Esra and said, "Esra, apologize to your grandma now." Reyhan interjected, "But Emir..." Emir stopped her with a gesture and said firmly, "Esra, apologize now." Esra hesitantly said, "Sorry, grandma," and ran away. Reyhan followed after her. Emir then turned to Zehra and said, "Mom, please don't get upset. Everybody in this house respects you." Zehra replied, "Emir, you're my only obedient son." She lovingly placed her hand on his cheek and then walked away.

Reyhan was standing, visibly upset, when Emir approached her, understanding her distress. He said gently, "Reyhan, I know you're upset about the way I made Esra apologize to mom." Reyhan turned to look at him, listening intently. Emir continued, "But Reyhan, she's my mom...She's the only one I have. You know, since childhood, my parents have been my weakness. One left me, and the other one took care of me. She's my mother whatever she is." Reyhan kept looking at him. Emir continued, "Reyhan, I know it was not a big thing to apologize for, but I can't stand and see her upset. She gave me life, Reyhan. After baba left, she was my only support." He gently caressed Reyhan's cheek and said, "I hope you'll understand my perception too." With that Emir was about to leave but Reyhan reached out and held his hand. Emir turned to look at her. Reyhan spoke softly, "I understand." Then, she rested her head on his chest while tracing patterns with her finger she continued, "Don't feel guilty about anything. Just forget what happened." Emir held her tightly in his arms, feeling a sense of relief, and whispered, "Finally." Reyhan said, "Esra.. You need to talk to her." Emir said, "I know how to make her happy." Then Reyhan thinks, "Emir you care for your mother so much.. I'm scared about the day when you'll find out her true face. You're so sensitive about such things and I don't want to see you in pain because of her. I'm stuck.. I don't know what to do.. should I react or just forget everything she tried to do with you."

In the night, Reyhan and Emir returned to their room after dinner. Reyhan's heart fluttered with anticipation as she felt Emir's gaze on her. She busied herself to avoid further conversation with him and delicately pulled out clothes from the wardrobe. Emir approached her, his presence was a gentle caress upon her senses. With a tender smile gracing his lips, Emir leaned in close to Reyhan and whispered softly, "I will be back after talking to Esra... Be ready.' Reyhan, her cheeks flushed with the tender affection in Emir's words, continued her task but her heart fluttered with excitement and nervousness.

After some time, Emir returned, his footsteps echoing softly in the

room as he closed the door behind him. Reyhan emerged from the

dressing room, adorned in a delicate white nightgown, her eyes sparkling with a mixture of shyness and adoration. Emir's gaze lingered on her, drinking in her beauty with full admiration. With a tender touch, he placed his hands around her waist, his fingers moving on her waist as he whispered, "This suits you... I wish to see you dressed like this every night." Her cheeks turned pink with shyness as a response to his words. She started stepping back overwhelmed with shyness and amusement.

Emir continued to walk towards her as Reyhan continued to walk back, until she stopped at the edge of the bed. With a sudden jerk, she sat on the bed, and Emir sat beside her with having a soft smile on his lips. He placed both hands on her shoulders and said, "You look raw and beautiful... just like the way I like you." Then he slowly removed the hair clip from her hair

letting her hair cascade down which was adding to her beauty at that moment. He gently ran his fingers through her hair locks and whispered, "Your hair... I want to hide all our worries in them." In a moment they both extended their arms to embrace each other, feeling each other's presence and smell of longing. As they moved away,