50

"you really have to get out my face right now

"you really have to get out my face right now."

i smiled at onika. she's just cranky right now. we've dealt with this once so it's just cute to see this go round. her attitudes haven't been taken serious for nine months. she hates it.

"moovvvee. i'm hurtin." she threw her head back on the bed while i rubbed her stomach. it's a fact that she'll be going into labor tonight. all the pain she's been having since we woke up....

"stop being mean and let me touch you."

she's been like this the whole pregnancy. we've barely had sex, i have to fight for a kiss and she's very dismissive. my feelings have been hurt plenty of times during this time.

i hate ittt. but she's giving me my baby so i just deal with it while i have to.

"oh my gosh." she sat up on the edge of the bed holding her stomach and stood up. i watched her wobble to the restroom with a pout on her face.

it's happening.

"lyric! kam! rumi! ky!" i screamed running out the room almost falling. they need to be aware so we can head right out cause her water is about to break.

i can tell by the way she just shot up to go pee. she did the same thing with kyrie so i was prepared this time. she's hopped up to pee, now she's gonna take forever to use it and then come out crying.

"get the baby bag and the car seat, take it to the truck."

"she going into labor?" kam came running out of lyrics old room with ric right behind her. i nodded going into rumis room. she was putting her shoes on. "can you get kyri?"

"yea." she ran out going into kys room. we talked earlier about this and i told her if i screamed then the baby's coming. i went for the living room so i could get the bag of onikas stuff while they focused on the baby's.

we've been prepared since she found out the gender. baby shopping is the best. i was getting something new every time we went out.

"beyonceee!"

"i'm coming babycakes, give me one second!" i shouted up the stairs and ran towards the garage to put the bags inside. she was coming down by time i made it back that way. "what are you doing mama? go back."

"no, go that way bey, my water broke."

"it didn't break while you were on the toilet?" i scrunched my face at her wet pants. she shook her head still coming down and i met her halfway grabbing her hand. "what were you doing in the bathroom?"

"it broke before i could even sit down, i was leaning on the sink. i heard you call the kids."

"yea i knew it would break soon. everything's in the truck, we just need you."

she nodded and i led her to the truck making sure she was fine. kam sat in the drivers seat with lyric in the passenger so i got in the back with onika. ky and rumi were on the third row buckled in already.