Go Get The Money

One Week Earlier

Me and Ruby walk up to Beth's door and I'm carrying cupcakes

Me and Ruby walk up to Beth's door and I'm carrying cupcakes. Ruby opens the door with the key she has. We each have one for the other's home. I step in first. "Yo!" "Hey!" Annie shushes us as we come in. "Guess who found caramel bugles and chocolate blueberry muffins at Kroger?" I hold the box with a grin on my face. It quickly drops when I see Beth laying on the couch with a defeated look on her face. "What the hell?" I say confused. "The Bachorlette is on. Hello." Beth sits up and places gently places her tear stained face on my belly.

I run my hands through her hair confused. I look at Annie for answers. She mouths "Dean's having an affair." My eyes wide in shock and I set the muffins on the table. "What?" Ruby whispers. I look at her and mouth what Annie said. "Dean is having an affair." She still looks confused and face palm. Annie tries again. "Dean is..." she thrusts her hips in a sexual motion. She still doesn't get it. I hold my hands up and point to my ring finger. Then I make a hole and stick my finger it repeatedly. Her eyes wide in realization. "Son of a bitch." She whispers in shock. "Oh honey. What can we do?" Ruby asks sympathetically.

"Just say the word and I'll call one of my old friends from Black Widow and handle his triflin ass." I say wiping her eyes. "How fast can you do it?" I reach in my leather jacket pocket and pull out my phone. "No." Ruby says taking my phone. "Anything but that." She says looking at us like we're crazy. "A sledgehammer." Beth answers. I tilt my head. "I can do that."

I eat a muffin from the box as we watch Beth smash Dean's shut a sledgehammer. . "Don't forget the 'Car dealership of the year award.'" I say pointing to it on his desk. She smashes it. I clap and chuckle. "You two plannin' on stoppin' this?" Ruby asks us. Hell no. I've been waiting for Beth to crash out on his for years." I point to more stuff for her to smash. "Nah. You?" Annie asks as they sip on their waters. "Nah, I'm good." I feel the baby kick and touch my stomach. "Keep going, Beth! Baby Jordan's lovin' it!" I say before stuffing my face of the muffin.

She stops and looks down at papers on the floor. "What is it?" Ruby asks. "Oh my god." She says in shock. "Does he have anyone hoe?" "One was shocking enough. I doubt he'd have two." I retort to Annie's question. She looks at us and tells us what happened.

 She looks at us and tells us what happened