CHAPTER 13 PRANK

{IN THE HOTEL, EVENING TIME}
  {LILY ROOM}
     Siting on the beautiful king sized bed, Lily Rose could be seen as she was lost in thought of two days ago incident; The call from the mysterious man which couldn't be either Raymond or shadow guy, because she texted him earlier on about it, but he claims that he didn't call her, let only heard from her for three days ,So it can neither be him. Or wait could be Sue Ellen?,it might be her trying to play prank on her,yes, it must be her,yes it has to be her because she was her bully and mostly her the pranks uses to fall on but in the end she was saved.

      {MEMORIES- FLASH BACK YEARS AGO} 
      Lily Rose could easily remember before she became the goddess of the school, Sue Ellen used to trick her into
trouble with the other students, the teachers, but mostly the principal to the extent of her being expelled but was saved multiple times by a Unknown someone who wears dark shade.

But no matter how many times she saved by this person, she couldn't thank him but sometimes he kiss her either on the forehead,on her neck leaving hickeys,and mostly on the back of the hand then he dashed away leaving her with a very constant state  as she had butterfly fluttering in her stomach, her cheeks showing crimson red with embarrassment ,her body being weak in knee and mostly her heart racing so hard that it felt like it go to jump out of her chest.

As all this was happening, she started developed that feeling for the person until the day she was not bullied again that is when she became a beauty goddess of the school.
   {MEMORIES- FLASH BACK ENDS}

  Suddenly her phone vibrated with the contact she saved as "mystery caller", and she thought "could it be him, no it couldn't be him"as she picked it up Hastily:
🗣️:"Good evening mi amor, do you miss me so much that you were waiting for me to call" His voice spoke deep but also seducing.

LR:(Foaming in anger) listen you moron, I don't care if you call me or not but All I know is that tell that lady who you call madam, that she should stop cally me if she doesn't want any trouble with me.

🗣️:"What do you mean by that" Causing him to frown at her statement.

LR:"Oh so you are playing dumb right, okay, now let me make this to you and you madam, DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO TRICK OR PRANK ME AGAIN" She yelled on the last sentence at the other side of the phone

🗣️:"Mi amor, what the fucking hell are you saying that , what is going on that head of yours, supposed I have been gentle to you, but looks like you are being harsh,that is not nice " He said with a wicked smile.

LR:"Fuck off, you fool" She yelled at him again at the same time cut off the phone and block him while muttered.

"what a fool, he really think that I am so stupid" She muttered as she went to the bathroom to cool down in the tub.

   {IN THE MASKED MAN'S SECRET COMPUTER ROOM}
    When He was cut off the phone, He tries to call her again, but gave up after multiple times realizing she has blocked his number on the phone. He just dropped the phone,rub his head see that she is going to be continued to be his headache everyday as she was stubborn to think she was being pranked so an idea popped up on his head. Then he gave a call to the manager and told him what to do before ending the call.

The first phase of the plan done, now for the remaining three to show her that he does not joking with anything about her. He laughed evily when he remembers that she thought he was  working with Sue Ellen which she refer to as madam.

Another idea popped up on his head as he called his personal assistant to send some of his special men to go and spy on each of them. After call him,He went back to the computer and type to find a way to unblock the number as she only has one number to use for everything.

   {IN LILY ROSE'S ROOM}
  She was already out of the bathroom, was wrapped up in a transparent White robe covering her white sexy lingerie. She sat down on the chair and brought out her phone to call someone special "My dear mother"
  It rang for a short time before answering;
🗣️:"Hello,who is this person I am speaking with"

LR:(feeling happy) it is me, mother dearest, lily Rose, how are you.

🗣️:"Lily Rose,is that really you,oh my baby,I missed you so much (with tears), when are you going to come home please" she pleaded.

LR:"Mother dearest,I can't do for now plus if I want to, you know I can't stand close to that cheap old fool and little female leech" she spat angrily

🗣️:"But they are your father and sister, they are your family, lily Rose"

LR:"Do you mean by stepsister right, because one thing is clearly is that I can never accept her as the word applied"SISTER", sorry mother dearest, I can't, but if you excuse me mummy, I am going somewhere, take care of yourself plus I will arrange a place for both of us to see each other., okay "

🗣️:"okay my dear,I also have to go too, bye." She immediately cut off the phone.

   She was to bed and about to sleep, when her phone vibrated with a message which was the strange number again which she angrily pick it up and immediately turn pale As she saw what is written.
   "I GUESS YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MY BAD SIDE, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE REJECTING ME. SO THAT SETTLE IT,I WILL SHOW THAT THIS IS NOT A JOKE BUT RATHER A WARNING, BECAUSE OF YOU, SOMEONE WILL DIE TOMORROW, AND NO ONE WILL KNOW ABOUT IT EXCEPT US. SO YOU HAVE TIME TO MAKE UP FOR THAT.
GOOD NIGHT MI REGINA, SLEEP TIGHT I WILL BE WATCHING YOU".
     Immediately, she passed out.