CHAPTER 69 EMBARRASSMENT PART 1

{IN THE GALA, INSIDE THE A FIVE-STAR HOTEL, CLOSE TO THE MARTINEZ  SHAREHOLDER COMPANY }
The grand ballroom shimmered like a celestial wonder, transformed by AR's meticulous design.

Crystal chandeliers refracted light, casting rainbow hues across the polished marble floor.

Velvet drapes, adorned with intricate silver embroidery, framed the room's perimeter.

Guests arrived, resplendent in their finery,Ladies wore designer gowns and Gentlemen donned tailored tuxedos:

As guests mingled, Aeon and Lotus Rose exchanged a knowing glance as they were watching everything from the balcony above the party.

"This night will seal their fate," Aeon whispered.

Lotus Rose smiled, her eyes sparkling
"Kingsley and Maria will soon realize their downfall."

Aeon approached, a mischievous grin spreading "And Tonight, we rewrite the destinies of all."

Aeon faced Lotus Rose with the same mischievous grin which shook her spine in the very funny and sweet way and he picked up her hand and kissed the knuckles before leaving.

That thing just literally made her lost her breath as he left and looked at her hand with so many smiles. Before going to the dressing room where the makeup artists are ready

As the orchestra began to play, and the night's magic unfolded.The grand celebration was underway, commemorating the project's success.

Kingsley, Lotus Rose's ex-lover, and Marianna, her arch-nemesis and coworker, mingled with the crowd.
Their laughter and smiles hid the guilt and anxiety gnawing within.

Aeon's sudden arrival sent shivers down their spines,His calm demeanor belied the deadly intensity in his eyes.

As he stepped into the room, the air thickened with anticipation. His presence was a storm, dark and foreboding.

The tailored suit, a masterpiece of black silk and precision, seemed woven from the very shadows themselves. Every crease, every stitch, whispered power.

His eyes, two glinting obsidian shards, surveyed the space. They settled on two quivering souls, their faces pale as moonlit marble.

"Ah, Mr. Kingsley Castillo and Miss. Marianna Florida," his voice dripped like honeyed venom. "I've been expecting you. You see, your... entrepreneurial endeavors have caught my attention. And I must say, I'm impressed."

A chilling smile spread across his face, a death's-head grin."You've built a house of cards, a fragile empire of deceit. And I'm the wind that will reduce it to ashes."

His words dripped with malice, each syllable a promise of destruction.
"You've danced with fire, and now you'll burn. Your every waking moment will be a living hell, a labyrinth of fear and desperation."

Kingsley and Marianna exchanged a terrified glance, their hearts racing like hunted prey.

"This is your warning," he continued, his voice a gentle breeze on a summer's day, laced with deadly intent. "You have less than 30 minutes to unravel your web of lies. Fail, and your world will crumble. Your every secret will be exposed, your every weakness exploited."

As he turned to leave, his parting words hung in the air like a specter "Welcome to your worst nightmare. I am its architect."

The room seemed to darken, as if the very light itself had retreated in fear. The two souls remained, frozen, their lives forever altered by the devil in the tailored suit.

Marianna's attempt to warm him up with flirtatious banter fell flat as Aeon's chilling gaze silenced her as he walked away.

"Seriously what is up with that guy is now more colder than ever". Kingsley thought hard.

" I can't believe it?, do you think we went to  far to to make that fake video to get him upset?, and what about what he said?, we have less than 30 minutes to expose our wrong?". Marianna responded with questions.

Kingsley scoff with disgust and disbelief, as face still inside of him "oh please he won't dare do that, if not for our father's alliances, trust me, the kid just bluffing.

Marianna in shock as Kingsley uses  the word kid to Aeon."what do you mean by Aeon is a kid" as she followed him who is walking away.

"What do you think you bitch you're literally fucking a kid, a 20 year old  at that, what do you think". Kingsley revealed.

Marianna was shocked to the call when she realizes the revelation.*she was literally fucking someone who is 8 years younger than her and that was very, very gross and it looks so like he's an adult already and it was hard to think that he was a young man*

Suddenly Kingsley and Marianna exchanged nervous glances.Their past betrayals had sealed their fate, Aeon's warning left no room for misinterpretation.

Lotus Rose, unaware of the tension, prepared herself in the dressing room.Her white elegant dress accentuated her delicate features.

As her hair was in bun tied with a beautiful ribbon even the white heels and even sliver jewelry was very beautiful and too expensive.

She emerged, radiant and poised as she descended the stairs like an angel, thanking guests and introducing company's representatives with poise and confidence.

Her mystery smile hinted at a hidden agenda, and the anticipation was palpable. The room was filled with influential business partners, colleagues, and friends, all eager to celebrate the project's success.

Aeon's eyes locked onto hers, filled with a mix of love and vengeance.
The night had just begun, and the stakes were higher than ever.

Just as Lotus Rose began her speech, a projector screen behind her flickered to life. A video played, exposing Kingsley and Marianna's deceitful plan to steal company property and sell it to their enemies.

The audience gasped in shock, and Marianna's face turned pale. Kingsley's eyes darted around the room, searching for an escape.

The video continued, revealing more shocking evidence of their betrayal, including emails, financial records, and secret meetings.

The gala's atmosphere transformed into a maelstrom of shock and outrage as Aeon's revelations shredded the façade of Kingsley and Marianna's integrity."Ladies and gentlemen, witness the unraveling of deceit."

Screens behind him flickered to life, exposing "Kingsley and Marianna's egregious embezzlement scheme, plundering millions. Marianna's clandestine affair with Kingsley, compromising photos and videos."