✦ • 𝘊𝘗𝘜. 1

'Wake up.. You're gonna be late..'

I turned off my alarm clock on my phone before turning it off. I sat up and let out an exhale and got off my bed. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 6:50AM, Monday. It's time to get ready. I put my phone back down and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed the toothbrush and the toothpaste and started to brush my teeth, staring at myself in the mirror as I did so.

I brushed for a few more minutes before spitting it out and getting some water to rinse out any foam left. I grabbed my face rag and washed my face, getting in my eyes so there wasn't any crust before placing it next to the sink.

I turned off the bathroom light and went to my bedroom. I looked at my school uniform planned out. (It looks similar to Vampire Knight.)

I let out a big ol' sigh before I put my uniform on. It was a bit loose but I didn't complain. I grabbed my phone and anything else I needed before leaving my room and closing the door behind me. I turned to the right to my mother's room to see smoke coming from the crack.

She's smoking once again.

I groaned, turning around and walking down the stairs. I turned on my phone to see the time. 7:16AM. My eyes widened as I quickly started to run towards the kitchen and open the cabinet, grabbing a granola bar and putting it in my mouth. I then ran to the door, putting my shoes on quickly and stumbling to grab my bookbag. Mother would be able to drive me if she wasn't hungover..

I grabbed my keys and quickly unlocked the door, not giving any warning to my mom I'm leaving, just left and closed the door.

' Hello, are you there?..'

.
.

I made it to the bus stop, it only was 7:55AM. I let out a sigh and took out my headphones. I connected them to my phone and played my F/M. After a while, someone tapped me on my shoulder, which alarmed me.

I took off my headphones and looked at them, raising an eyebrow. They go to the same school as me! "Hey dude, are you new?" I nodded. "Well, I'm Boombox, but you can call BB!" Boombox happily said before standing next to me, EDM music was playing from a little black and green speaker in his bookbags pocket.

We stood in silence for a good ol' 2 minutes. I kept my headphones off just in case he sparked up a conversation, in which he did. "Soo.. are you originally from here or?-" "I'd rather not talk about it." I said, which made him raise a brow.

"Okay.. well-" He was cut off by the sound of the bus arriving and stopping. I quickly made my way up, with Boombox following behind.

I sat at the back, sitting near the window. Boombox didn't. He stayed up in the middle, guessing a friend was sitting in one of the seats there. I leaned my head on the window, watching all the houses and trees pass by. I let out a sigh as I closed my eyes. I opened them again real fast to make sure my bag was next to me, so no one sat with me, thankfully it was.

I let out a satisfied sigh before laying my head back on the window and closing my eyes once more.

《 NOTIF .ᐟ 》

《 You've gained a new relationship .ᐟ 》

[ BOOMBOX ]

< 1/50 >

'They're pretty quiet.. hopefully, they'll open up soon!'

《 NOTIF READ. 》

 》