◇ • CPU 6

[ 🐋 ]

[Y/N], Shuriken and Vinestaff were at their lockers. Shuriken put his last thing in his locker before walking up to [Y/N], softly leaned on their arm, sighing. They slowly looked at him, a small blush on their face.

"Hey Vine! Where was Katana by the way?" The green demon asked. Vinestaff shrugged and closed her locker. "I think he was with Hyperlaser at the track." She said, walking up to him and [Y/N]. "Oh! And [Y/N], Close your eyes real quick!" She happily said. They raised an eyebrow before closing their eyes. They shivered after feeling something cold around their neck, and small 'click!'.

"There we go! You can open your eyes now."

They did as they did so and opened their eyes. They gasped and looked at the now necklace around their neck. They looked at the charm and it was a small pink heart. "Just for you! Even though we just met.. I'd wanted to give you that old necklace of mine." She softly booped their nose, a smile spreading across her pink lips. Shuriken was about to say something but the bell ringed as soon as he opened his mouth and that ticked him off.

Vinestaff waved at them and walked away. Shuriken's eyebrow twitched as he watched her walk away. "Bye, Shuri!" [Y/N] said before quickly speeding off, leaving him alone. His hands clenched into fists, his nails digging in his skin, dripping some blood.

"Ow!.." He hissed, looking at his hand, blooding dropping from the marks. He sighed left to go to the bathroom, his head aching, the scene of Vinestaff being so near [Y/N] made him.. mad?.. Jealous?.. why would he feel those things, just for someone he just met! His head ached even more, as he washed the blood from his hand.

The only thing filling his thoughts was [Y/N] and Murder.

[ 🌐 ]

I sat in my seat and for some reason the teacher was here. I looked around and the other classmates were just standing up and talking to their friends or looking outside the window. After a while I smelt something fruity with a small hint of.. a special herb..

I raised an eyebrow and turned behind me, to see some guy freely hitting his vape. He blew the smoke out of his nose and grinned, "Wanna try?" He asked, leaning forward on his desk and offering the vape towards me.

It's tempting.. "Thanks but.. no thanks.." I nervously said. He chuckled and took another inhale before leaning in my face and blowing it in my face. I coughed and fanned the smoke away, why was that lowkey hot though..- "Suit yourself.. Anyways, I saw you at lunch." A small embrassed blush showed on my face, my eyebrows furrowing. "Cause of Subspace right?.."

He nodded, "He's always into himself so.. don't worry." He took another inhale, and slowly blew it out.

"Names Traffic." I smiled at him "[Y/N]." We both fist bumped each other and until them we talked for a bit, the teacher still yet hadn't came back yet. I looked at his hazzy eyes, and blushed a bit. Traffic was a bit attractive.. but he probably already has someone so, hitting on him won't be the best idea. "Am I that attractive?" He teased, I quickly looked away.

"So.. do you always do this when the teacher is late?.." I asked, he nodded. "Even when she's here! I do it behind my laptop though, and so far I've never been caught!" He proudly said, but how can you be so proud about that?

He took on last hit before putting the vape in his jacket, "but hey, after school, if you're able to, meet me behind the school." Traffic suggested. We just met and he's already wanting me go with him somewhere, not like I mind though. "Sure, what's your last class?" I asked him. "Science, Yours?" I furrowed my eyebrows trying to remember, "Uhm.. Chemistry I think.." I heard a scoff from Traffic after that answer.

"Have fun.." He teased, I rolled my eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but a classmate shouted, "TEACHERS COMING!!" They shouted, which made everybody quickly go to their seats and stay quiet, but some were still giggling.

I turned forward and laid my head on the desk as the teacher walked in, she looked strict or maybe she's tired..

"Textbooks out, now." Or maybe she's just a bitch?

[ 🧊 ]

[ YOU'VE GOT MAIL ! ]

{ NEW INTEREST! }

《 TRAFFIC 》

' They seem chill! From once didn't yell in my ear about how I can't vape in class!'

[ 2 / 50 ]