☆ • CPU 5.

[ 💧 ]

A few hours passed, and it's officially lunchtime!! Hopefully the food is good and doesn't give me food poisoning. Vinestaff and Shuriken were already at their lunch table since they brought lunch from home, and unfortunately, I didn't.

I went up to the lunch line and groaned. It was a bit long, so I had to wait for a bit.

I looked around and good grief. There were a lot of demons. One that caught my attention was Shuriken. He had his mouth stuffed and was waving at me. I giggled and waved back at him. In response, he happily bounced in his seat, which quickly stopped with Vinestaff softly hitting his arm. I rolled my eyes at his antics and continued to walk forward in the moving line.

I stood there for a while until I heard a familiar voice. "You have to see them, Med!" Boombox! I looked over someone's shoulder and saw him talking to this teal demon with an eyepatch. "Uh.. Boombox!" He stopped talking and turned towards me, happily waved and grabbed the guys arm, and pointed at me.

I quickly made my way towards the two, bumping into some others here and there.

"[N/N]! It's a been awhile!" Boombox let go of the guys arm and hugged me. I blushed a bit before softly patting his back, "You literally saw me this morning.." I said to him. He let go of me and pat my head, grinning. "Even if so! Anywaysss.." He pointed at the teal demon, who seemed to have a mixture of annoyance and.. something else I can't really describe.

"That's Medkit. He's very grumpy and strict!" Medkit groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose, the descriptions lived up to it's name I guess.

"Anddd.. Medkit! This is [Y/N] the new student!" Boombox happily said, putting me in front of him. I looked at Medkit slowly blinking before waving, "Hi." OH MY GYATTTTTT!! Hot British man found chat!! I tensed at the sound of his voice, I'm a sucker for accents. "Hello.." I smiled. His eye slightly softened for a while. "Anyways, you eating this stuff or what?" Boombox asked, "Is It good?..." "No!" Both Medkit and Boombox said, I raised an eyebrow.

"Then why are you guys in the line?" I asked the both of them. "I'm just getting the chips and ice cream!" Boombox said, "I'm getting the fruit cups." Medkit responded.

Which is pretty funny, ones unhealthy and one is healthy.

"Well.. since lunch isn't good.. I'll skip out." I mumbled. I went to leave the but Boombox grabbed my arm, making me slowly look at him. "Do you wanna sit with me and Med-" "Medkit." He rolled at his eyes at the teal demon, correcting him. "Ah.. sorry, I promised I'd sit with Shuriken and Vinestaff today." After I said that, I swore I saw his hand twitch. "Maybe tomorrow?" I suggested. He gave me a big ol' hug and ruffled my hair.

"Deal! See ya!" He said, I nodded and waved by to him before making my way to Shuriken and Vinestaff. But.. I was too busy looking around me and accidentally bumped into a demon.

"Oh! Sorry!" I quickly apologized, lucky they didn't get any food any on them. But I only got a huff in response. I looked at the demon. "Watch it. You're lucky I didn't have a food tray." He said. He wore a gas mask and had 4 pink horns. Not only that he also had a crystal floating above his head like Medkit's. But I didn't really like this guy's attitude.. "I said sorry.. Plus, you don't have to be rude like that." I responded, we both had a small staring session before he turned around and walked away.

I quickly let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and quickly made my way to Shuriken and Vinestaff. I sat next to the flower demon, making sure to give her some space though.

"Dude! You good?" Shuriken asked, swallowing his food. Vinestaff looked at him disapprovingly for talking while eating. "Yeah why?-" "WHY?!" He loudly shouted, some demons looked at us which was embrassing. Vinestaff glared at him and slapped the back of his neck, getting a quick ow in response. "Shuri, quit being so loud!" She whispered yelled.

"My bad.." He mumbled. She rolled her eyes and looked at me. "Well, the demon you bumped into there is Subspace. He's really something.." She said before taking one last bite of her food and passing it towards me.

"Here, you can have the rest." I gasped, it looked so good! "What is this? And are you sure you want to give this to me?.." I asked, raising an eyebrow. She happily nodded, handing me an extra fork in her pink lunch bag. "Yup! That's Chicken katsu. Katana made some for us for lunch." She softly booped my nose. "And don't worry, I'll be fine so you eat up okay!"

This is why beautiful women are superior.

[ 🌊 ]

[ YOU'VE GOT MAIL! ]

《 BOOMBOX 》

[ 9 / 50 ]

'THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!!'

《 VINESTAFF 》

[ 5 / 50 ]

'Very sweet and considerate!"

《 MEDKIT 》

[ 1 / 50 ]

'They're.. alright.'

《 SUBSPACE 》

[ 0 / 50 ]

'The nerve.'

[ 💻 ]