❀ • CPU 4.

I slowly blinked, my vision a bit blurry as looked down at my feet. I still feel the pain from that stupid demon. I let out a sigh, just staring at my feet.

Everything that happened was slowly drifting away. "Hey, [N/N]!" I turned around and saw Shuriken walking up, he looked at me worriedly. "Are you okay?.. you seemed pretty stiff here." He asked. I nodded slowly, he softly held my hand, a big ol' smile on his face. "Let's go! We both have P.E. a friend should be there to!" Just hearing him talk made me feel better.

"Alright, lead the way." I said. A small smile formed on my face. Shuriken hugged me tightly before taking me to the Gym.

. . .

We walked into the Gym laughing. Shuriken let out a sigh of relief before wiping an imaginary tear. "Anyways, I'm gonna look for my friend! She should be here to." He said before going off to find her. I looked up at the bleachers where half of the demons were.

I walked up to the bleachers and as soon I did I heard the most beautiful laugh.

I looked over to the top of the bleachers and saw a female, pink demon. She had the most perfect horns, beautiful makeup, and the gym outfit fit her perfectly! Her hair looked beautiful too, it was perfectly curled and ironed, no flaw in sight.

As I looked at her I swore there was sparkles in my eyes.

"She's pretty I know right!" I yelped and turned to see Shuriken once again, he grabbed my hand led me up towards the beautiful demon, which made me very nervous. "Vinestaff!" He called out, making her turn towards him. "Ah, Shuri!" She happily said, waving at him. "And who may you be?" Vinestaff asked, raising an eyebrow. Guys, how do you react to absolute beautiful woman.

"[Y/N]." I quickly said, a nervous smile on my face. "[Y/N].. such a cute name!" She stood up and grabbed my hands, softly patting them. I blushed a bit as she whispered something things to me. "When i was in ELA, he could not stop talking about you.. you probably have a chance~" I quickly shook my head at her words, I'm not that good..

"Oh.. you flatter me but I don't think I have a chance." She shrugged, and let go of my hands. Giving me a teasing grin. "Whatever you say!" Vinestaff said before going back to where she sat. Shuriken sat next to her and pat the spot next to him, I sat there and sighed. I was pretty tired.

I let out a big yawn, holding my bookbag as I laid my head on it and drifted to sleep for awhile. The only thing I could see in void as I did so was the [F/C] and pink flower.

. . .

[ YOU'VE GOT MAIL .ᐟ ]

《 Vinestaff 》

1/50

'A cutie!'

《 Shuriken 》

5/50

'They're so adorable!'