INTRODUCTION

In this world there are three continents and in each continent there are many kingdoms in which some are fighting for superiority while some are fighting for survival.

In the same world, some people have the ability to manipulate the energy inside themselves as  well as absorb energy around them.

A person,who can manipulate the energy to make their body and senses stronger is known as super human.

This kind of person can break the boulders with their bare fist and can leap hundreds of meters.

If a super human can train their abilities to the peak,then he can bring his energy outside his body,so that he can control and strengthen his weapon more.This kind of person is called superior human

Some superior humans,still trains and improve their abilities ,so that they can gain more power.

These type of people can manipulate the energy and transforms it into matter like earth,fire,water,so on.

Some rare genius can transform their energy into light,thunder, gravity.These kind of people are known as sorcerers.

Well,you know how much greedy people can get,so still some genius sorcerers train to become even more stronger being called supreme being.

These supreme beings can directly manipulate specific kind of energy around them.That means they can manipulate water around them to make tsunami and manipulate earth to make earthquakes and so on.

That's why these supreme beings are also known as calamities.