4.GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

One day, after practicing his martial arts in his room,he exhausted all his energy in his body and fell asleep, after that he was practicing archery in his realistic dream,he subconsciously tried to absorb energy around him then he saw small particles enter his body.

Then he thought,maybe I'm going mad after reading books and practising martial arts all day, otherwise how would I be able to absorb energy in my dream, thinking all that he practised for some time,then he woke in the morning. When he woke up he was shocked because the energy in his body was replenished upto 10% without doing anything.

Then it hit him, maybe even when I'm sleeping I can absorb energy around me using realistic dream. Then he came up  with a theory,may be it's possible that consciousness in my dream is somehow connected to my energy body.

After thinking that he daily exhaust his energy before going to sleep and replenish his energy while he was sleeping.

He continued like that for 2 more years ,in that two years he strengthened his body to an extent that he can now leap 200 meters and break big boulder with radius of 1meter with single punch,and these two things are considered as criteria for an official super human. That means finally victor became a super human.

  INFORMATION ABOUT SUPERHUMAN
Super humans are famous for having inhuman strength, agility and heightened senses.

But that's not all super humans amount for,they do not need to consume any food because they could directly absorb energy from atmosphere,still some people due different reasons.

They could absorb energy from anything like trees,earth, metals,even from humans but that process would very slow,so most people absorb energy from air which is very faster.

The absorbed energy from the atmosphere is converted into internal energy, only then can a super human be able to use it to strengthen his body and senses.

Super humans have also some setbacks like,there is a limit to the energy absorbed by energy body. But one can extend their limit by training.

If an injury occurs, super human can use his internal energy to speed up his healing process but can not directly be able heal the wounds.

After becoming super human, victor was very happy that he wanted to visit his mother and father and tell them the good news.

Victor thinks,after knowing that thier son became super human at the age of 14, which is an incredible feet even for kids in the top 3 kingdoms of our continent,my mother will be so proud of me and my father would definitely make me the crown Prince.

"After few years I will become king and develop this kingdom like never before", thinking all that victor was preparing for his final exams. After those exams he planned to go capital of bahmuth which was 1day away by horse.

Suddenly many soldiers in armour came to his school and after finding him,they demanded victor to go with them to the capital without asking any questions.

Because those were elite soldiers under his father,he complied with thier demand. So they took victor and moved towards capital.

While travelling those soldiers were all tensed and that was noticed by victor. So he asked thier captain of elite team Jonathan "did something happen in the capital".

Then Jonathan said sorry prince I was not given permission to tell you any information. But once we reached the capital his highness will directly tell you what happened.

After hearing the captain's words victor thought something is definitely wrong but I don't need to be over cautious because if they tried to do something to me then before they make a move I'll kill them because for 2 years I have killed many monsters and criminals secretly to improve my skills.

1 day passed nothing happened, the soldiers and victor were about reach capital's entrance in few hours, because of hightened senses suddenly victor heard his mother's name 1 km away in the forest.

So he intently listened to that voice and after listening for a minute he was confirmed that,it was the voice her mother's most trusted subordinate Douglas. But the voice was not clear like he was injured,so without a second delay he went into the forest without telling anyone.

Seeing that captain Jonathan asked victor to stop but all in vain. So he too along the soldiers followed victor into forest. When victor found Douglas,he was heavily injured he couldn't even speak properly and beside him was a horse which is clearly exhausted.

After seeing prince victor he mustard his energy and said "madem anna was ki.. killed by superior human from deggrasia kingdom...be careful prince". After telling him that Douglas took his last breath.

After hearing those victor was shocked,he couldn't really comprehend what Douglas actually said and thought how...how could my mother die, It's not possible.

Victor was in deniel, following victor Jonathan also arrives there and see the body of Douglas and with worry asks victor,did Douglas tell you anything.

Hearing his words, victor asks with disbelief,is he telling the truth about my mother. Jonathan with sorrow in his eyes tells victor "Yes madem anna perished in battle with deggrasia yesterday".

After hearing his words, victor took to the horse and rode away to the capital, saying I don't believe you, I'm gonna ask my father about it. Seeing victor Jonathan orders his soldiers to take Douglas body to the capital and I'm going to follow prince.