Prologue

Hey lovelies! Hope you are doing well. This is the prologue of Rudransh's Possession.
Unlocking chapters will be completely on you this time, complete the target & boom.
Likes:30 Comments: 15
Enjoy!

"You called him?"
His voice was dangerously low. Chill ran down my spine after hearing his words.

'How did he get to know?'
My fingers trembled, and I clutched the side of my dress.

The pinch of nervousness and fear surged in my mind. I swallowed my breath and opened my mouth, no words came out.

"Come on! Tell me," he demanded while tracing the outline of my neck with his cold lips.

"I ju...just wanted t..to cele...celebrate..."

I hissed in pain as he bit harshly at my shoulder, showcasing his disapproval towards my explanation.

"Come again," he growled while tightening his hold around my bare waist and pulling me more into him.

Meanwhile, his lips were making circles on the same spot on my neck, making me moan his name, "Rudra.."

"Yes! That's the only name I want to hear from now."

There was a warning in his tone. The next moment, my back hit the nearby wall and a pair of rough and possessive lips on mine.

Tropes

Forced Marriage
Age gap
Grumpy × Sunshine
MML is obsessed with MFL with capital O

Characters

Nitiya Maheshwari (26 years) - FL

An extrovert, carefree and a famous sketcher

An extrovert, carefree and a famous sketcher. She is famous for sketching historical royal families across the globe.

This time when she got an invitation from the Indian Historical Institute to sketch the 125-year-old royal family of Rajasthan - Rathore's, her happiness had no boundaries.

Little did she know a visit to her homeland after 8 years was going to change her life forever, for better or for worse; who knows?

Rudransh Singh Rathore (32 years) - ML

An extremely cold man, more precisely the upcoming king of Rajasthan. He extruded an aura of ice. He is not a man of many words.

Once he decides something, there's no going back. He can accept anything but disrespect and disobedience.

But when it came to Nitiya, he not only changed his rules but fucking tore the whole rule book.

Complete the target & let's meet at the first chapter soon.

Till the next time
With love
Purva Narang