Chapter-4 (His Touch)

Hello cute hearts!! Thanks for completing the target for last update.

For double update, complete this Target & read long and fast updates.
Votes: 30 Comments: 20

Author's POV

His jaw tightened. He clenched his knuckles and faked a smile, "Can I have the pleasure of dancing with you tonight?"

Nitya's heart accelerated with the highest speed as Rudransh's grip tightened around her wrist, pulling her closer. 

At that moment, the music played softly in the background. The whole situation showcases a contrasting tension between them. 

Nitya opened her mouth, "You can't just –
Within seconds, Rudransh leaned in, his warm breath against her ear. 

"Don't make a scene," he hissed, his voice low and dangerous. "You're going to dance with me, and you're going to smile while doing it." 

Nitya's eyes turned towards Kabir, who took a step forward Rudransh. Determination could be seen on his face. But Rudransh's cold gaze stopped him in place. 

On the other hand, Kabir knew Rudransh before. Furthermore, he was also aware of the enmity between Nitya and Rudransh's Family unlike her. 

"Stay out of this, "Rudransh warned Kabir, his voice carrying an unspoken threat. "This is between me and her." 

Kabir hesitated, his fists clenched, but he was well aware that challenging Rudransh at that time would be an invitation to trouble. 

So reluctantly, he stepped back, his jaw tightened with frustration. 

Without waiting for Nitya's reply, Rudransh's hand slid to the small of her back, pressing her closer as he dragged her to the middle of the room. 

"See, that wasn't hard," he murmured, his lips brushing her ear. "Now smile." 

"Let me go," Nitya said as she found herself struggling to keep up, her steps were not able to match his relentless pace. 

"Why are you doing this?" She asked, trying to pull away, but his grip only tightened. His hand on her waist was like a vice, allowing no escape. 

Rudransh's smile was cold. "Because I can," he replied, his tone had a touch of icy confidence. "And because you need to learn how not to defy me." 

Nitya's heart pounded as panic set in. She glanced desperately at Arjun, hoping he would step in, but no one dared to challenge Rudransh.

As the dance went on, Nitya's struggled. Her reluctance only made Rudransh more determined. 

He spun her around, making her face him. "Stop fighting," he ordered in a threatening whisper. "You're only making it worse."

Tears of frustration and fear filled Nitya's eyes, but she held them back. "You won't get away with this," she said, trying to pull away again.

Rudransh's grip tightened. He leaned in close, his lips brushing her ear. "Watch me," he whispered a hint of menace in his voice.

Nitya's heart accelerated with the highest speed. The music in the room seemed distant, overshadowed by the tension between them.