chapter 4

Tae : she was dating someone else too. Good thing I caught her first.

Yn : but it's not like you are in serious relationship with her.

Tae : right and I'm not sad but it hurts. No one did this with me before. She must have thought I'm stupid.

Yn : I have change my mind. I don't want to go to the movie anymore. Where do you want to go? I'll go with you.
I smiled at him.

Tae : where I want to go, you don't have to go there with me.
He said and walked away.

***
I was sitting in my room reading some books. When someone knocked the door. I sighed "I can't even sit and study now" I get up and walked to the door. As I opened the door, I saw taehyung standing with buries and cut marks on his face and hands.

Yn : what happened? Did you fought with dogs?
I brag him inside and started putting medicine on his wounds.

Tae : just a fight with guy, who was dating Sana.

Yn : idiot.

Tae : he fought not me. By the way she left so much stuff in my room. I have to return her stuff to show her I don't care about her anymore.
He smirked.

Yn : sounds like great comeback. But if she doesn't take them back, the joke's on you.

Tae : I know she'll not come to meet me. That's why you will take that stuff to her.

Yn : ohhh I see, wait!! What the hell??
I said shockingly.

Tae : please yn, you are all I have. My dear yn. Please please please.
He said clinging to my arm like a 5 year old child.

***
I was sitting in cafe with cardboard box filled with her stuff. Thinking if I did right to help him or not but anyways I'm already here with her stuff. As I saw Sana walking, I rushed towards her with the box.

Yn : excuse me, Sana!! Taehyung returned your all this stuff.

Sana : thank you, but no need. My new boyfriend already bought me all these. Tell taehyung that if he miss me that badly and can't see my stuff, just throw it away. I don't mind.
She smirked proudly.

Yn : well seriously he didn't ask me to return these to you. He don't even remember who this stuff belong too. I thought it's taking extra space in room so I should clean my friend's room. And don't worry, I'll throw them away. By now, tae room will be filled with new girl's stuff.

I said all these things to break her confidence and walked out when her face was completely showing that she was guilty of what she did or said. After all these hectic things I entered my room and saw taehyung sitting and eating rameyon.

Tae : oh you are back?

Yn : I am if you can see me. Well what are you doing here?

Tae : umm you helped me lot these days so I wanted to take you on movie. What say?

Yn : really?I said with sparkling eyes and once again my hopes was on the peak

Yn : really?
I said with sparkling eyes and once again my hopes was on the peak.

Tae : yes really, be ready tomorrow morning.
He smiled.

Yn : don't worry, I'll not be late.

NEXT MORNING.

I was standing in front of the mirror styling my hairs and wearing little makup and very nice dress when Jimin was sitting on my sofa looking at me getting ready.

Jimin : yn, you are going out with taehyung for movie. Why are dressed like you are going on date?

Yn : it's not that, this is normally how I dress always.

Jimin : not true, this is not how you dress everyday. You can't fool me.

He said and walked near me being suspecious about me. When I saw taehyung calling me.

On call..

Yn : what's up tae?
.....
Yn : umm....go with your family then. Talk to you later.

I said and put my phone down.

Jimin : what? Is taehyung not going with you anymore?

Yn : hm...he suddenly have to meet with his family for dinner.

Jimin : great, that means you are free right? Come with me to suga's coffee shop. We'll play board games.

Yn : alright, let me change my clothes.
I said and walked inside my dressing room.

Jimin : i thought you said you dress like this every day. What's wrong with her?

***
Jimin : Hye Suga, your friends are here.
He said as we entered in cafe and sit near him.

Suga : you guys are so free, here again. Wait yn, wasn't you going for movie with tae?

Yn : he's meeting his family today.

Suga : really? He stopped here few minutes ago. He was checking the movie times, then.

Yn : really? How was he dressed?
I looked at him keenly.

Suga : well he was wearing white t-shirt and black shirt with formal bottom. His hairs was perfectly set. He bought his chawee bike too.

Yn : shit, this is how he exactly dress when he is meeting with girls.

Jimin : exactly, he totally ditched you to watch a movie with new girl.
He put his arm on my shoulder and raised his brows

Yn : he told me he's metting with his family for dinner. You guys throwing shades at him. You should trust your friend.
I rolled my eyes being angry at them.

Suga : well I just tell what I saw.
They both looked at eachother when I was thinking if he really ditched me but I trust him, he wouldn't lie to me.

To be countinue ___________