chapter 7

Jimin : yn will also go with you. I don't believe what If you didn't record well this time too.

Jimin bragged me little away and whispered in my ear .

Jimin : this is another oppertunity. Confess your feelings to him.

Tae : come on yn, let's go. Keep me company so I'll not be bored.

After a few minutes, we both was sitting in the nature. When he set the boom mic and put on his head sets.

Tae : I think it's broken.

Yn : what?

Tae : these headphones! Put it on. There is no voice.

I take head sets from him and put it on my ears and actually there was no sound in it.

Yn : hm it's really broken i think.

Tae : I have to go home and get other one.

Yn : wait a sec, I have wire headphones in my bag. Use it.

I take them out and handed over to him.

Tae : danmit yn, if I didn't had you, how would I even live?

Yn : don't be drama king.

He laughed and put them on. After few mins, he take on the one side and put it in my ear.

Tae : listen it with me.

Yn : hm.
I nodded while looking at him because this was the first time we using together the same headphone, it was kind of romantic that I smiled on myself.

Tae : i really love the sound of nature. It calms me down and this view of Han river side is so beautiful. I think this is right place to ask someone out like for true love things. Don't you think?

He looked at me and then the river.

Yn : tae....I have to tell you something.

Tae : hm say.

Yn : I like.....I like....

He was keep looking at me with those eyes and I also gotten deep in his sight.

Yn : I like...i also like this sound of nature.

Tae : we are on the same page.

He smiled and started to look at the view but I was still looking at him with broken heart, I know if I had confessed it to him. It might broke our this friendship too because he would never date me.

NEXT DAY

Jimin : what are you doing?

Yn : helping Suga to edit audio files. I went with taehyung to record night life audio last night.

I said when I was sitting in my room with jimin and editing files on my laptop.

Jimin : so how was it last night?

Yn : it was great, we got all the sounds for movie.

Jimin : no i mean did you tell taehyung about your feelings?

Yn : not yet.

Jimin : you had your perfect chance, why you didn't tell him?

Yn : I just couldn't.

Jimin : look at people around you, they confess so fast just like casually. You know today morning a girl give flowers to taehyung.

Yn : I know, it's not that easy, Jimin. If I was someone else, I had said it long time ago but now he's my friend. What if I confess and it runied our friendship. I don't want to lose a friend.
I almost yell in frustration.

Jimin : fine, carry on being just a friend.
He said and walked out of the room when I was still thinking about what he said.

***
I was sitting in college canteen with taehyung as we was eating. To be honest I was just playing with food when my mind was still stuck on what Jimin said. I was completely zoomed out when taehyung called my name.

Tae : yn, what's the matter? Is something bothering you?

Yn : no I was just thinking about something.
I said while stearing down at my food.

Tae : lier, I have been friend of you from so long time. When you are stressed you make cute pout like this..

He said and started to imitate me as he was trying to make me laugh.

Yn : you look like pig, I don't make face like that.

Tae : you do look like this anyways I was just trying to make you smile or put you back in good mood.

Yn : you must have used this trick with many more girls, right?

Tae : never, i don't go around pleasing people. this special treatment is only for people who i actually care about.

 this special treatment is only for people who i actually care about

Yn : you care about me?
I looked at him.

Tae : ofcourse I do, you are my friend and I know to fix your mood. Let's watch a movie together. My treat.
He winked.

***
I was standing outside the theatre waiting for taehyung, when I saw him walking by.

Yn : why are you so late, I come here on time.

Tae : sorry sorry, the traffic was horrible.

Yn : it's time to find new excuse. Nevermind let's go, the movie is about to start.
I said and started to walk inside.

Tae : let's buy some popcorns.

Yn : no way, the movie is about to start I said.

Tae : it will take only few mins.

Yn : okey okey hurry up.
We walked near the shop to buy some popcorns.

Tae : which flavour you want?

Yn : cheese.

Tae : okey, no cheese please. Just sweet and salty. Sweet inside and salty on the top.
He ordered.

Yn : why did you even ask me then?

Tae : no reason.
He laughed.

***
I was watching the movie when the drops from my eyes was rolling down. I wipped off them as I looked at taehyung but he was already sleeping by my side. As soon as movie ended people started to walk outside and taehyung get up from his sleep as he looked at me.

Tae : yn, did you cry?

Yn : how you know? You was sleeping aren't you?

Tae : i faked it, I was more excited to see you because the movie was so boring. I wasted my 2h of my life for this.
He sighed.

Yn : I don't think it was boring. There was so many emotions.

Tae : the female lead was most boring, she wouldn't admit it. If she likes him just tell him. Why would you bury it so deep.

Yn : but she don't want to lose him. They are close friends.

Tae : but you have to take a chance. It's better than doing nothing, right?

To be countinue _____________