chapter 9

Tae : Ah, sorry, I was just playing around. I wanted to know who you like or if that person is really good for you or not. I was just being protective. It's okay, you can tell me whenever you're ready. I'll be the first one to support you.

"The number one support shouldn't be like you. You should understand that I was confessing to you. If you're this protective of me, why don't you understand my feelings? Now I think you're the one who's stupid, not me."

---

Jimin : What the hell, I know Taehyung is stupid, but I didn't think he was that dumb.

He laughed with glint of amusement in his eyes as he looked at me.

Yn : His stupidity makes me want to give up. I'm thinking about giving up on him.

Jimin : Hey, don't give up just yet. I think a stupid person like Taehyung shouldn't have to understand complicated things. I have a plan, but you'll have to be shameless.

He smirked and a mischievous twinkle in his eye as he moved closer.

Yn : How?

---

The four of us were sitting at Suga's café, and I was acting as Jimin told me to.

Tae : What? You don't have any money, so you can't pay your rent?

His eyes widened with concern.

Yn : I'm sorry, I didn't tell you guys anything. But now I don't have anywhere to go.

I made a sad face, looking at Suga and Taehyung, and wipped off my fake tears.

Jimin : Awww, Yn. Don't cry, or I'll cry too.

He hugged me trying helped to make our act more real.

Jimin : You can stay at my place, don't cry, but you Can't. I have only one bedroom and one bathroom. It will be uncomfortable. I think you need to find a place that's bigger with two rooms and enough space.

He glanced at Taehyung, his eyes filled with hope if taehyung agree for her to live at his place.

Suga : Yn, you can stay at my place.

His voice was soft, reassuring.

Jimin : Do you really think that's a good idea?

Suga:  Of course it is. When your friend is in trouble, you should help, right? Yn, pack your stuff and come to my place.

Jimin: No way!! I mean, you have only one bedroom as well. It won't work for Yn. She's a girl. Do you understand, idiot?

Yn: Ahhh, where will I go now?

I started to fake cry, my shoulders shaking with silent sobs when someone put his hand on my shoulder.

Jk: Yn.

His voice was gentle, concerned when I looked back and saw jungkook appearance.

Yn: H-how did you come here?

Jk: Well, for coffee. By the way, I heard your conversation. Honestly, I wasn't eavesdropping. You guys were talking loud, so I heard. Well, about living, you can come to my place. I have enough space for you. If there's any problem you can always let me know.

He smiled, his eyes kind and warm.

Yn: Ummm...

Tae: She's staying at my place. We can take care of our friend, so don't worry.

His voice was firm, protective when he looked at jungkook.

Jk: You didn't say anything the whole time. Why are you being helpful suddenly?