Cp 2) Me and my bestie

You guys must want to know now,
"who I'm". where the hell i come from? WHO's fan meeting i was going to attend,and what happen later about the fan meeting, «

Now learn about me main lead of this story.

This is me sleeping in the couch, last night i watch kdrama and fall a sleep there, now you will see what my mom do with me.

Ammu: “lizzzzz”

Say nothing and leaved quietly....
She “off my fan”
You guys better know about my feeling in that time. After some rolling over my bed i become boiled egg and wake up.

I get ready in 10 minutes. While drinking water “rose”(My bestie) shouted from outside. I run to her and see mira too. We begin our morning walk. Today we Don't have College. Now you can think why we wake in the morning in our off day. Even though i sleepless at night cause of kdrama.

We have some unhealthy plans. After doing as our plan we will see what happen in home. First our chill and happiness mattar. Some mom's slap good for health.

Walking walking get a cab and went to ace's home.
Ace is one of our great buddy. We know each others from early age. Week ago ace birthday passed but we will celebrate today. And great news is his father buy him a car. We will go on a tour.
Ace take us to car and his father drive. His father is way to friendly with us. We Reach at our long waited distention.
After get off from the car.

Ace's father say enjoy your life. And we run way to sea and jump. We already had our breakfast at ace's home so no worry. The water of the sea is blue and sky too. Nature is so sunny but cool. My eyes blessed seen the sea. Because of study we got exhausted. We need it.

"Sometime when you feel exhausted go for a walk if you Don't have money. But if you have, visit the eye catching nature beauty places".

After 2,3 hours of swimming and clicking photo eating snakes we have low buttery in our body. So we went to hotel near the beach. We have different plan in night so we must rest.  We got our rooms and laying down.........

Whole day i was craving for kdrama. Cause today is the last episode of my favorite kdrama lovely runner. I learn from article they will marry in this episode. Finally i saw and finish it while crying.  Aaaaaa happy crying.

After few hours of rest,  now we are much better. This Hotel have mall so we go to buy dress. Ace's birthday treat so he say he will buy us anything. We get our dress our plan is to have A beach bonfire.
We meet some of our classmates there. And a boy with full black cloth come infornt of mira(my friend).

Lets see what happen next....
...........