Cp 5) Encounter with idol

Past time)
2024)
After bonfire we went back to Hotel.
Next day,
We reached home early morning. Ace's father drop us in our home.
-you betray me, I know you have fun with your Buddys. (My brother)
-take those."what are they?" this is for you and mom. -Thank you bitch. What did you call me? Stay here where are you going, mom see what abid call me.
Wait a minute,  ammu must be Angry i just left without words, 🙂
-lizzzz, come here, with a mafia voice ammu called me.
-Did you enjoy? Feeling peace? Bored gone? Now go to your room take rest,  Don't forget to tell me about Your trip.

Chingu yaaa. Don't worry there is nothing i hid from my mother. I hide spice topics.

Next day, winter morning winds coming though the window calm vibe.
Suddenly mom enter the room opened the window and sunlight 🌞 come though, room become warm.
-liz wake up,lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
-sun jae, sun jaeeeeeeeee
Why you are so quite. Suddenly he grab my hand and waist and about to kiss😗😗😗
-aaaaa ammu why you throw water in my face.
-what the hell you dreaming about are you talking selfies in dream, 

-ammuuuu, i need to sleep again you break my precious dream. I need to see that again and carry on what was happenings.
-look at the clock🙎‍♀️🤾‍♀️
What why my alarm Don't sound.
Take shower and get dress up soon, rose is waiting for you in table.
-rose, annyeong.
-annyeong
Ammu give me my tiffin box, rose come run or we will miss the bus. Run Run
Wait for us, rose ppalli ppalli. Side please after 10 minutes later we Reached. Liz come Faster door will be closed in 2 minutes. If we can't enter we have to wait 1 hour as punishment.
Sigh>>
Hello, mira good morning. Diya what's up long time no see.

Liz lizzz, sit beside me, "ace said".
Good morning miss, good morning,  How are you all? Did you finished your study?
Liz liz, what? Did you finished your assignment " ace"
Sure why? No I'm just asking. Okey.

Class are ongoing, tiffin break.
Lizz, humm come to cantine with me, okey wait. Lets go.
Ace buy me milkshake, rose give me cake and mira appear with Ice-cream. "Why everyone loving me suddenly? " can't we love you. Ewww, what is the look about?🙂 I know arossooo. Take my assignment but submit it In time. Miss give us extra 2 days.
Next class,

Wait i forget to tell you i was the vice-president of cultural club. Because of my blue batch teachers often called me to answer questions in the class room. So i Didn't were it in some class's because some teachers are dangerous.
English teacher enter the class,

Students today we Don't study English okey?
-teacher what will we do? We will talk about our future.
-future?
-I will asked 3 question okey. Write it down in your notebook about your thoughs.

1. What is your dream and why you want to achive it?
2. To make this dream come true how much you can do?
3. Remove one thing from your life that can make your life,  lifeless without it.

Teacher,
Don't you think those questions are quite deep?
-you are not child anymore you have to think about your goal. 10 minutes later submit your papers.
-rose rose, what should i write? I Didn't seems to have any dreams.

Ace, mira, diya help me. Ace's want to be a doctor. Mira want to be a badminton players. Rose want to be a ceo. Diya still thinking like me.
-liz liz, what rose? Let me help you. Okey
You love to sing, you love cats. Drama lovers. Good at English and you want to go Korea.

- I know those are my habbit.
- turn your habbit into your passion. Okey let us choose your goal.
-you can be singer. "Ace". You can do a business cat related. You can be teacher.
- rose, I want to meet sun jae 🙂
- sure, I support you unnie. But what will you write. Don't worry I will write something.

Teacher " Did every one finished writting? Yes sir,
Captain, take everyone's notebook.
Ace stand up,
Say about your dream to everyone. I want to be a doctor.
-why?
-to earn huge money. Everyone start laughing.
- hahaha finally someone say his truth thoughs.
- what you can do to make your dream come true? You can see my grades. I will do my best.
Inner me, average answer
Vice-president stand up.

Past time(2029)
Suddenly a black car apparel,
They took me and rose in the car, There is some mans wearing full black suit. They look good though 🙂🫠.
-Am i being kidnapped?
-Do we look like kidnappers?
-Without hi and hello,  you just grab me to the car.
-You will understand when you Reach there now be quite.
Do they have to be that mean "rose". What did you say?
-no no nothing.

Reached at a hotal.

-Inner me, what the hell why hotal? What will they do? What did i do? Should i Scream? 
-we reached, take them to min
-who is min?
-You will see
God help me god help me, i will never be bad,  always be good girl, good last time help me,
Me and rose already remember god the whole way.

Taking steps to the stair,
Deep deep deep deep, i can't see so many people
Even though It's a hotel, i can see It's a restaurant.
Suddenly they opend a door,
-min, have a look.
-hay lady's come come,
-rose, It's that idol, what should we do now? Do they want to take revenge or what.
-Don't worry unnie we will use our taekwondo skills.
-lots of bodyguard can't you see. Ooo.......
Sit here,

Tell me who is liz here and who is rose?
- First you should have tell us that you want to meet, this type of prank shit the hell out of me.
- okey, biane,
- I'm liz and she is rose.
Now tell me how this happend,
- Don't you have any manners? Where is our water? First kidnapped and now no hello \ hi direct topic.
- yuia give them water.

10 minutes later.....
Explaining Everything what happen...... In the Middle of explain some paparazzi come. Rush to take photo,  bodyguard say, outside there is full of people. Maybe someone leaked the news that you are Going to meet them.

We wear mask and that idol,  told us to go with him cause It's Dangerous. Last floor they have car in the parking Lounge. We sit and about to go but paparazzi talking photo. I feel that min also want to get photographed. But I'm not sure.
Reached to his place....we talk lift and went to 9 th floor. He ring the door bell and someone come and open the door.....

And I'm totally shocked .......