Cp 4) sarang and bonfire

After seen a boy with a great outfit Apparels infront of mira.
Inner us, god where is our oppa?
I wish my oppa come out of nowhere accidently meet. And he fall in love right way. Is it so big wish that I'm asking for god.

When he unmasked Himself. We recognise him right way.

Mira,"oppa, what are you doing here? Mom sent you?
Can't i be here?
Yes, mom was worried. Ace's mom tell me about here so i come to have a look.
Liz,"omo ee you become handsome oppa. I pinch rose, see your oppa talk.

Yujin", nae sarang", how are you doing?
Pretty well without my sarang.
🥴
Ahh they are still flirting.
Yujin is mira's elder brother and our old chingu.
We study in high school together. And rose and yujin fight the most and flirt too. But as a rose's bestie i know she like him in hight school i Don't know about now. He is famous football player. That's why wearing this big cap.
He have brown eyes, pink lips, black hair. Jaw lines are
ohohoho.
Okey i will stop here you can keep imagine.
I know my ammu must call ace's mom too. Who care's, some slaps is okay for me, enjoying is first.

Oppa, we will have bonfire at night join us.
Sure,
We buy some stuff for bonfire and marshmallow too.
We sit and set the fire.
Shy looks so beautiful. I try to rost marshmallow but i burn it. Rose help me to do it.

We choose a song and begin to sing.
As i just finished watching lovely runner my mind just

"cause I'm failing slowly in love with you. You are the spring that I'm waiting for so long".
We dance all, I see a little tens between rose and yujin. Okay Let's save it for later. crazy time. And happy time.
I can live in that moment for my life time.

Present time)
2029)
Way to next fan-meeting with preparation. We reached at the time. Event begins and sun jae come. He sing "sudden shower" and i remember my College days when i first hear this song and addicted to it. Some beautiful memories flash back.

Now time to meet one to one with him. My heart.........
10 steps, 3 steps.......
Sun jaeeeeeeeee.. I come from abroad just to see you. Sarangheaaaaa. I make a novel about you. You must read it.

I give the novel and warm hug. Tell me if you like it or not.
Sureeeee i will.
Such a short conversation but in that time my heart..
My breath...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rose, did you just see we hug😭😭. My dream come true finally.

Let's party at home, some hours later event finish and we Are going to step out from the Auditorium. A tall man come at us and tell that he is from sea entrainment and manager of those idols.
Miss, we need to talk.
Yes, but about?
Liz,rose right,
Yes,
"Here is the card and address come at this place. Because of that scandals we have some problems, so we should talk out".

Unnie, what should we do now?
Are they going to kill us? Or kidnapped? Or make a video of us to prove we are not actually dating.
Liz, Don't panic. Ahhhhhhhhh otoke.........
Let's eat ice cream and make our mind at peace.
Gaja.
After eating ice cream...
Liz, get a cab....
Suddenly a black car apparels...