Naptime

Yuya was absolutely exhausted by the time his gymnastics class ended, and his coach clearly noticed. Most of the time Coach made the gymnasts do conditioning training at the end of the class, which Yuya absolutely despised, but this time Coach offered to let him sit it out. Yuya refused, however. As much as he hated conditioning, he knew it would help him perform better in the future if he did it.

Coach apparently had called Zarc to come pick Yuya up early, because the eldest Sakaki brother arrived just as conditioning ended. Usually he didn't arrive until Yuya finished showering. The youngest Sakaki brother still insisted on showering before leaving despite his utter exhaustion, so Zarc waited for him to come out of the changing rooms.

"How are you feeling?" Zarc asked when Yuya came out. Yuya yawned. "Tired..." he mumbled. Zarc patted his back. "Why don't you have a nap before dinner? Our brothers got permission from Mom and Dad to invite some people from your new school over to spend the night tonight. They're going to be arriving in a few hours."

"Alright," Yuya murmured.

* * *

Yuya collapsed on his bed as soon as he got home, passing out the moment his head touched the pillow. He didn't even hear the doorbell ring a couple hours later, so deep was his sleep.

The door to his room opened shortly, and Yuri peeked in to check on him. The cabbage-haired boy chuckled when he saw his tomato-haired brother laying face-down on his bed. He walked into the room and gently repositioned Yuya's head so that it was sideways on the pillow.

"There, now you can breathe!" he said softly. He glanced back at the door to make sure none of the family's guests were around, then leaned down and kissed Yuya's temple. "Sleep well, baby brother!"

He walked back out of the room and almost walked right into Zarc, who was coming to check on Yuya. "Is he awake?" the asparagus-haired man asked. Yuri shook his head. "Nope, still sleeping."

"Ah, well, dinner's almost ready," Zarc said. "I'll leave a tray in his room in case he wakes up late."