Arrangement

Zarc sighed as he checked his phone. One of his college friends needed his help with a project, and needed help now. Normally, Zarc would be fine with helping his friends, but there was the slight issue of timing. If Zarc left now, his brothers would be home alone. And while Yuto and Yuya could be trusted to be home without adult supervision, Yuri and Yugo could not. If Yuri or Yugo were left unsupervised the adults would return home to a warzone. Which meant that Yuri and Yugo couldn't stay home while Zarc was gone. And if Yuto was left home without adult supervision while Yuri and Yugo were not, the two middle quadruplets would riot at the unfairness. Which meant Yuto couldn't stay home either. Nobody would complain if Yuya was left home alone, but the youngest Sakaki brother would be too scared to stay home alone after dark. And none of the quadruplets would be too pleased if a babysitter was hired at their age.

Which meant Zarc had to find somewhere for his brothers to go while he went and dealt with his buddy's issues. They couldn't go with him, that was for sure! So Zarc texted his mother for advice.

Yoko's response was very quick, inviting Zarc to drop the quadruplets off at the set she was working on. Apparently her co-judges were eager to meet her sons, and had readily agreed to allow them on set for the night. Zarc sighed with relief, then called his brothers. "Oi! Yuu-Salad! We're going to Mom's work!"

His brothers immediately rushed down to the living room, eager to get going already. "We're gonna see Mom?" Yugo asked excitedly. "Is she filming tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she is," Zarc replied. "So be on your best behavior! It's live national television, don't embarrass yourselves in front of the world."

"We'll be good!" Yuri promised. "Do you think we'll get to try some of the food?"

"Ooh, that would be so yummy!" Yuya exclaimed. "I hope we can try some!"

"I'm sure Mom will let us," Yuto said. "Wouldn't want all that food to go to waste, after all!"