mostly skaterlight but some wallmark and partypest drabbles

A/N: inspired by an ao3 fic that i wont name because um. spoilers..

dont point out spelling mistakes or i DIE!

//

"your mind is corrupted."

...

"do you miss the you that you lost?"

.........

"kasp—"

"GUH! @_@!!" Infected awoke with a start, sitting up, confused for a moment, but his pounding heart distracted him from the strange thoughts in his mind. Another nightmare.
He rubbed his eye, glancing around the room.
Poob, asleep on the floor, Pilby nearby, Gregoriah and Buttondrop slept soundly, and Pest lay on the couch, snoring.
"Wh3R3s—.." he mumbled, before noticing an arm wrapped around his torso, Lampert cuddled in close.
He felt his heart slow, and sighed, smiling softly before laying back down.

"mm..?" Lampert mumbled, waking up slowly from the sudden movement.
He yawned, "Inf.. ectd? Mmjgh.. you woke me up." He mumbled, rolling over.
"s0z.." Infected whispered, feeling a soft blush creeping onto his face.
Lampert sighed, "its fine. You okay?" He turned back to Infected, hesitating, but placing his hand on his.

"MHm! ^_^!!! Ju5T 4 n1GhTm4R3.."

"it's probably from all those horror games you play." Lampert laughed softly, squeezing Infected's hand tighter.
"DuD333.. 1 M4d3 y0U pL4Y c4N uR p3T oNc3! =_= Th@s L1T3r4Lly tH3 oNly 'H0Rr0R' g4M3 U'v3 s33N m3 pL4Y!" Infected turned to face Lampert, the Lamp replying with a quiet, tired laugh.

There was a short silence, Lampert staring into his eyes.
"you're really.. m.. pretty in the morning." He smiled, removing their hands and taking his cheek in his hand.
Infected blushed, his face getting very obviously warm.

Lampert pulled him close and kissed him softly, the brunette blinking in shock before closing his eyes and reciprocating the kiss, holding onto the bottom of Lamperts face.

CA-CHCKKK!

"SHIT! I DIDNT KNOW MY PHONE WASNT ON SILENT." Poob sputtered out, pressing their phone to the ground to hide it.
Lampert pulled away and turned to the noob, "did you just take a picture??"
"..no.." They mumbled.

Lampert grumbled before laying back down.

"h411 Po0B!!! GM!! ^_^" Infected sat up, "gU3Ss wH@?!:3"

"wut?!"

"w3 k1s5Ed!!"

"I know!! I hav a pictur!!"

"y0U d0?! @_@??"

"yus!"

Infected smiled and scooted over to them.

-

POOB: GUYS!
GUESS WAT

INFECTED: WH@?!

POOB: u alredy know

INFECTED: o Y3h!

WALLTER: what?

POOB: 😆

WALLTER: what

MARK: what happen'? 😁

POOB: lol ur son kissd infected

MARK: what🙁

WALLTER: oh great heavens
I knew a sleepover was too much

LAMPERT: we've been dating for like weeks

WALLTER: wasnt that enough?!

LAMPERT: no

POOB: I hav a picture!