(8) SURPRISING N SHOCKING

An upset Subhanwita along with Abhimanyu went to her parents' house

An upset Subhanwita along with Abhimanyu went to her parents' house. She had made her mind to stay there, but she came back with the thought of fighting with Arjun for calling her clingy. She hadn't given any worthy reply to him. So, she had to pay him back.

Returning home, Subhanwita sensed a known fragrance floating near her room. She slightly opened the door only to smell more of that fragrance. Opening the door fully, she entered into room.

She was stunned by the changed scenario of room. The whole room was decorated with vases containing her favourite flowers like lily, tube rose. There were various colours roses for good colour combination since lily and tube rose were white in colour.

She was taking long breathe to absorb more of the pleasant fragrance which had pleased her to no extent.

"So, someone is seeming and sounding so happy! My effort has paid off in true sense," Arjun's voice interrupted Subhanwita from getting more lost in the pleasant vibes around her.

"You knew that I would come back!" She turned towards him with surprised eyes.

"Of course, I knew. After all, you are so..........," he took a pause, deliberately.

"So clingy to you, right?" She completed and questioned simultaneously with a sulky face.

"That's not the correct completion. I meant to say that you are so caring and considerate towards me," he poked her cheeks with a slow pace of giggling.

"Really! You were about to say that!" She narrowed her gaze to get more observant towards his expressions.

"Don't you believe? Aren't you caring and considerate?" He adopted an innocent tone which she discarded.

"Yes, I am. By the way why did you call me clingy? Do I act like that? Do you think I am any clingy creature?" The anger gathered inside her while coming back to home started to come out.

"How could you say that Arjun? How could you? Did you consider me before commenting? Did you? I am not going to take any of your words regarding this matter," she faced other side with an anger filled huffing.

"Sorry, Subhi. I was just teasing you," going in front of her, he flashed a cute look holding his ears.

"Actually, I came back with the thought of fighting with you. I am also sorry for reacting in this way. Don't know why I am experiencing a kind of mood swing," as expected she melted over him in no time. Taking his hands off from ears, she enveloped them in hers.

"It's so normal for a would be mother," his statement shocked her.

"Would.... Would.... Be....... Mother! Who?" She couldn't accept his words. She wanted to confirm.

"It's you. Who else can be referred here without you?" His eyes were shining with joy while sharing the news.

"You are still pregnant. We haven't lost our child," he made it clearer to her.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏