(12) DELIGHTFUL DESTINATION

Next day Subhakshi drove Arjun making him blindfolded

Next day Subhakshi drove Arjun making him blindfolded. He asked her where they were going, but she uttered just one sentence in return, and that was surprise. He was concerned for her and their child's safety, but he remained silent.

He didn't wish to remind her of any part of the bad phrase they had gone through. She was humming, and he followed that pace for a peaceful nap. When he opened his eyes he found that his destination was his farmhouse.

Many flashbacks started to dance in front of eyes. He was in awe whether to count those or to cherish those. At that time he felt a hand on his shoulder, and the owner of the hand was none other than Subhakshi.

Sliding down her hand, she held his hand in her, inviting him to continue the journey of reminiscence with her. They remembered their first visit at farm house.

After that they visited there many times, but the memories of first visit was always special. They had enjoyed their time at there. It was different that arrival of Abhi had made carefree Subhanwita as a responsible mother who couldn't be stubborn and childish around Arjun all the time.

"So, how was the surprise?" She made him sit on a bench under mango tree, their favourite spot since mango was her favourite.

"It's really good," his smiling was showing some glimpses of his suppressed words.

"Only good!" She gasped, dramatically.

"What should I say then?" He had maintained normalcy in his tone to make the task a little tough for her.

"Why would I say what you had to say?" She focused her gaze on her fingers playing with his fingers to avoid eye contact with him.

"It's really too good to hold each kind of goodness," he didn't like her lowered eyes, especially at a moment which could be love filled.

"That's better. So, can I get my Arjun back?" Her eyes shone with a splendid shade of joy.

"Your person hasn't been fully restored," he resumed his tricks on her.

"No worries. I will make that happen. Did you remember what we had discussed here last time?" She chose the best the approach to gain his attention.

"As usual we thanked destiny for giving us to each other. This place which had witnessed us since our initial days worth all the thanksgiving we conveyed to each other," he had already played the specific scene in his mind.

"I don't have anything much to say since you know my heart inside and out. At this moment I wish I could find any word more suitable than soulmate to address you. My dictionary lacks of words for you. I just want to say that I love you," she grabbed both his hands in her, getting him into an eye lock session.

"What do you expect me to say in return?" His playful attitude put forward the question.

"I expect you to remain silent since my Arjun hasn't been restored inside you, fully" she too had planned her way.

"If that's the case then why have you said I love you to me?" He faked a betrayed expression.

"Because, the process of restoring my Arjun inside you is in progress," raising her hand, she ruffled his hairs with a confident chuckle. .

He couldn't resist her insistence of making him return her I love you. Even though it was gap of a few days yet he missed the time when he used to say I love you to her frequently in one single day.

"Process has been completed, Subhi. I love you. I love you so very much," he gave up, and hugged her, tightly.

She was smiling on his chest, creating a tickling sensation for him with the changing appearance of her cheek as her smile grew wider and wider.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏