..serendipitous..

..Serendipitous..

...

Eyes widening in fear, hands trembling, the urge to throw up your inside at the sight of just blood.

Your eyes, nose, ear and neither brain wanted to belive what they saw, smelled, heard and processed infront of them.

The officers body being all destroyed as the meat being all throws away as the monsters ate their insides. Your heart skipping beats and racing at the sight. Falling down as you gripped the railing hard but your body felt really heavy. It felt like you would fell down from the stairs, it felt like the ground was about to swallow you and the mosters wouldn't hesitate to jump in and devour you.

Francis on the other hand also had tye same terrified reaction but he handled himself a lot better than you.

You felt a hand pull you as you tried to stand up on your weak and wobbling legs. It all felt so surreal but not in a beautiful way in a really terrifying disturbing way. All you could do was be supported by Francis and follow him up behind closely and quietly.

Your mind screamed in agony. There weren't any thoughts beside being that you wouldn't be the same person after this, but what if you don't survive this apocalypse?

All you could see was Francis infront of you running and pulling you into the nearest room. He quickly closed the door. You were standing there, you eyes seemed like they were dead. You were dead inside. You dies inside while screaming. You couldn't hear anything expect that screaming of yours behind the back of your mind.

Suddenly you felt a warm hand on your cheek, you flinched slightly upon the feeling then you looked up. You wondered why your vision was blurry. They were the nonstop tears falling from your eyes. Was it your fault to stay here though your parents insisted you stayed with them? Yes, it's your fault. Is it your fault?

Your mind and busy was numb, so numb you couldn't feel the tears falling from your eyes and, the warm embrace you were in. Francis was hugging you tightly, his hand rubbing the back of your head.

It would've been better if you stayed with your parents right?

The voice inside your head killed you that day and you were dead inside from that day onwards.

Why was it so silent. Or was it actual really silent in there? Maybe you were too numb to hear on how much the monsters were growling from downstairs and how much Francis soft voice was trying to sooth you from the hell you just saw. And all you knew was that you were dead and this was the hell you just witnessed.

After a while you were becoming conscious and noticed how long Francis have been holding you from. Though it hadn't been that long yet.

The foaming inside your head was clearing now. You could feel the warm embrace, hear his voice. With slow moments you wrapped your hands around him. As soon as he felt your hand on his back he looked up at you.

His eyes were filled with worriedness, fear and sadness. His voice was weak and low as he said. "You okay?"
You shoke your head slowly. No you weren't okay at all. You weren't okay from now on. The sight you just saw, you will never be able to recover from the hellish nightmare- no a reality you just saw.

You couldn't see Francis reaction also couldn't make on what face he would be making right now. But all you knew was that he leaned in for another hug. He started to say somehow softly to you that you couldn't figure or make on what it exactly was but it felt a little better. Having someone on your side.

After you've been calmed down though you both were still in that warm and comforting hug.

You both needed to move on and start walking forward. Was this the time to be I grief and cry your eyes out while the monster could be outside waiting for it's meal.

After this you definitely knew that you have given up. And if death was knocking on the door you would happily open it. Welcome it with warmly. Because you couldn't handle the cold world outside now, no not anymore.

Was it your fault?

...

I decided to make an ig acc! -> @bliya_blink9900. Be sure to follow for updates and you you also request some fantastic ideas!!♡