..Affection..

..affection..

...
As your tears stopped flowing, your cheeks felt a little tightened from the dried tears, your mouth felt a little dry as you gulped thick. You felt sudden burden on your shoulders, your legs felt really tired as they could collapse any minute.

Swiftly you sat down on the cold and dusted floor that dirtied your grey sweatpants. But you didn't cared as you stayed sitting down. Your eyes were somewhere but also nowhere in reality. You were traumatised.

Seeing you sit on the floor Francis quickly crouched down infront of you. You couldn't figure out the face he was making. But you didn't cared.

The sound in the back of your mind that screamed then silenced was now dead. It seemed her throat killed her from screaming so much.

You felt a warm hand on your shoulder.

"Look at me." Francis softly said to you. His voice felt really warm and comforting. Like a hug that you've been longing for. But for some reason your body was too numb to move your head up and look at him. Seeing your reaction Francis grabbed your face gently, his warm hands on both side of your cheeks that are stained with dried tears as some drops of tears are still fresh.

With that he made you look at him. His eyes that were once tired and distant eyes were now filled with sympathy, worriedness and love. It was almost as if the Francis infront of you wasn't the real one.

"You trust me, right?"
He softly asked. And unfortunately yeah, you trust him alot more than he thinks. You felt his thumb gently caressing your under eye. His touch was soft and gentle as if you are a really delicate thing, if he touched too hard you would break down.

You gave a slow and small nod as your mouth was too dry to speak for his question. It seemed Francis was relieved to hear your answer. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and breathed out, even his breathing wasn't stable yet he was trying to comfort you.

Suddenly you moved your body closer to him as he looked down at you. With that you hugged him tightly. He was slightly taken aback but soon huged you back really softly.

Your hands wrapped around his waist, his one hand behind your head and one on your back slowly rubbing up and down and his head beside your head as you both rested each others against each other, though your head was slightly lower. Your bodies pressed against each other. It was as if you could hear his heart beat through his chest.

It felt like to was just him and you in this world, you didn't wanted the moment to end at all. If only that was possible you could've huged him for eternity. You wondered will you ever be able to hug him like this again? Will you ever be able to talk to him or be close to him just like ever again? Why does he even care so much about you? He couldn't left you in your apartment and escaped if he wanted to, right? But he stayed. Or was it just your first time experiencing humanity and kindness. Was it that you've never seen someone so selfless or someone who's rationality is different than other?

Was it that he loved you? No, No way that it would be possible. You probably looked like a kid in his eyes. That was definitely not possible at all. You sighed at that thought and closed your eyes melting on his warm, soft and gentle embrace again. You could smell his cologne from his shirt. If only you could stay on his embrace just like this more? Was it too much to ask for?

After a while Francis broke the hug but still held you in his arms.

"Are you feeling better?"

He softly asked with a slight look of concern. You nodded in response to him. It seemed he was relieved to see you finally answering to him. The numbness in your skin was gone, in the head was also gone as if Francis's warm hug made the ice inside you melt away.

You were about to say something to him but then you both heard a knock on the door. You flinched, Francis face was shocked and for the first time you saw fear on his face. You slightly trembled, Francis hold on your arm git tight. You both awaited for what could be behind the door. A human or a predator?

...